Chapter 29

In the original plan, Gu Bai originally planned to rush back to Fu's house to find a shield to block the incident after he finished cheating on the second young master of the Fu family.

Although he has not been bullied by subordinates like the original owner of the plot in recent years because of his studies, he has not raised his status to become the real master of the Fu family. The fact that the original owner dragged the oil bottle cannot be changed.

Once something happens, people with normal brains will definitely favor their son, and the fact that he is there today cannot be concealed. So he had to go back to Fu's house to find a shield before Fu Tianci's incident was exposed. In the Fu family, although Mr. Fu is a master-level person, in the entire Fu family, Fu Junli, who is already in charge of the Fu family's property, has the final say, so as long as he has Fu Junli's blessing, no one in the Fu family dares to touch him. And after preparing for several years, it is time to start with this boss. For Fu Junli, he has also made a mission strategy plan in recent years. Fu Junli is a very cold-blooded person. It is not easy to get close to such a person, and it is even more difficult to get into the heart of each other. But nothing is absolute. Fu Junli is cold-blooded but also an extremely infatuated person. Just his ten-year longing and nostalgia for Rong Lianzhi can prove his degree of infatuation. This kind of person either doesn't love, or loves deeply. So if you want to defeat such a boss, the only way is to step on the old man and use the similarities between the original owner and Rong Lianzhi to approach him, otherwise there will be no other chance to let Fu Junli take a look, let alone let Fu Junli. in love. As long as Fu Junli puts his eyes on himself, then things will be easy to handle. In the plot, the original owner is too low in emotional intelligence and too weak in character, so he was abandoned because of his unfavorable education. Now that I have changed myself, I will design a poetic and dream-like 'encounter' to hook up with Fu Junli successfully.

So today's matter of Fu Tianci, Master Fu is angry again, and he definitely does not dare to anger Fu Junli, the cold-blooded son, to teach him a lesson. The outcome of VS that white lotus flower in the future is even more unknown.

I had been squatting for a long time, and I had basically observed and figured out the boss's itinerary. I figured that the timing of tonight was just a 'coincidence', and it was seamless. It's a pity that Fu Tianci's matter was exposed before dawn. The little servant beside him was also a god teammate, and he was shouting in so many people's teahouses to invite people to see his young master. bare ass! But even if things change, the dreamlike 'accidental encounter' will not work, there is still another plan. The blue eyes of the original owner and the white lotus are the real tools for hooking up, and the encounter is just the icing on the cake... The Fu Mansion at midnight today It was very lively. In the entire Fu residence compound, whether it was the wife, aunt or the servant girl, they all got up from the bed wearing clothes to watch the excitement. Master Fu was sitting on the carved chair beside him, accompanied by several wives and aunties, one of them was a beautiful woman who kept crying. "Master, you must be the master of my son. Today, it must be the unlucky star brought by Qi Yiniang. He and my son went to drink and play together. Why did my son encounter such a thing, but he had a good time. The root hair is a lot! 呜 ... "The seven missed in the mouth is Du Haibang, Du Haibang heard anxious, quickly defending" the master, no, Yunxi is small, he has that kind of courage ... "..." After entering Fu's residence for several years, he was unable to conceive the son of Master Fu. In addition, Gu Bai was admitted as a scholar at a young age, and he was very filial to her on weekdays, unlike his unconscionable father. Du Haitang was looking forward to his success in the exam, but luckily he could rely on him for the rest of his life. After all, men were unreliable, and his son still had some expectations. "Okay, shut up all of you! Fugui, tell me, what the hell is going on today?" Master Fu, who was already full of anger, was annoyed by the two girls crying and making trouble. As soon as he slapped the table, his eyes full of anger first caught Fu Tianci's servant for questioning.

"Master, the little one said, the little one said that today, the second young master asked the young master to invite the young master Du to go to Lihuayuan for drinking and making friends. Who would have guessed that not long after the young master Du entered, there would be a commotion inside, waiting for the young master When I went in again, the house was already in a mess, the second young master was gone, the young master Du was gone, and he didn't know when to go out, but Xiao Ke was always waiting outside the door..." The little servant was frightened . With a shake, who dared to hide it, he immediately told the matter, and in order to save his own life, he spared no effort to push the matter on Gu Bai. In a word, every word expresses the same meaning, sir, this is not a trivial matter, the little one has been guarding the door without knowing anything! Listening to Fugui's words, Master Fu's face became more and more ugly, Second Young Master Fu's mother was crying more and more happily, and Gu Bai's heart became more and more gloomy. I knew that you son of a bitch had this skill. Good grandpa is ready. When the master slapped the table and yelled, "You bastard dare to frame my son!". Gu Bai took a deep breath and made his face pale a bit, and his face showed a look of tears, and then he explained it with shame and indignation. "Master, how dare Yunxi be disrespectful to the second young master? After all, Yunxi has the reputation of being a scholar, and you convicted Yunxi just by one session of lowly servants. Is this too arbitrary? Da Chu has laws, and scholars have done too much. There is an official decision, even if you want to convict me, you have to go through the official government, right? Please listen to my explanation..." Hearing these words, Master Fu paused, Gu Bai was right, Da Chu was indeed There is such a law. Gu Bai was usually silent, and his seemingly bullying appearance made everyone forget that he was still a scholar. In this way, even if Da Chu Xiucai was guilty, he had to be sent to the government for decision, and he was not allowed to be punished in private. It's just that today's son was exposed as a chrysanthemum, how could he take it to the government to publicize it? Master Fu felt sullen in his heart, tried his best to suppress his anger, and stared at Gu Bai angrily. "Then tell me, what's going on today? You and Tianci were drinking together, why did you disappear in the middle, and Tianci went to another box!"

Seeing Master Fu holding back his anger, Gu Bai calmed down a bit.

It seems that his thoughts are correct. The original owner suffered such a bleak experience, and it has nothing to do with his background. This is in the ancient times with strict identities and hierarchies, and there are obvious differences in class treatment.

Thinking of this, Gu Bai raised his head and said.

"Today, the second young master did invite Yunxi to go to Lihuayuan to drink and make friends. Yunxi did not dare to disobey his order, but after he went, the second young master knew that Yunxi would get a rash when he drank, and it would not go away in a month or two. But he still forced me to drink, Yunxi was afraid that it would affect the scientific examination, so he could only endure the humiliation to make amends for the second young master and other young masters to pour wine, who knows, who knows..." After

saying this, Gu Bai deliberately paused, his face Shang tried his best to hold back his crimson, and his face was so embarrassed that he wanted to die, which made Master Fu even more anxious and angry.

"Who knows how? Hurry up and say it!"

The key to his son's exploding chrysanthemum is behind it. This kid is really anxious to death!

"Who knew that after the second young master finished drinking, he wanted to drag Yunxi to do such filthy things! Yunxi was afraid, and immediately jumped out of the window..."

"Then why don't you call someone here! Why did he go to someone else's box again, Fugui has been guarding outside the door... uuu..."

San Yiniang cried and interrupted, she naturally knew what her son's virtues were, and Du Yunxi got his mother. With such a seductive appearance, Xiao Xiang, the son of men and women who are not taboos, is not surprised.

It's just that if Fu Tianci really took care of Gu Bai, it's fine, but now it's her son who suffers. When she thinks of some of the appalling scenes, she can't help crying. "Call someone? There were so many people in the teahouse at that time, wouldn't it make the Fu family a joke in the county town when they called out? Besides, Yunxi broke his leg after jumping out of the window. No one came to save him after calling for a long time. "..." Gu Bai was ashamed and angry, and continued pointing at his deliberately broken leg.

"Third madam, you said that the second young master has such absurd thoughts, and Yunxi dares to stay in the room and call someone? As for the second young master, how does Yunxi know that he has gone to someone else's box?"

"But Fugui has been guarding outside the door . Who knows? I fell downstairs, why did he not see anyone? He also recruited so many people to shout around. If today's incident is spread out, let alone Second Young Master, don't be a man, and Yunxi has no face to participate in this event. Scientific examination..."

After speaking, Gu Bai gave Du Haitang a wink, and Du Haitang immediately understood the words of help.

"Yes, sir, look at what he can do when my Yunxi breaks his leg, but my Yunxi is also a scholar. This scientific examination is a popular candidate for the champion. If such a thing spreads, how can he do? You have a face to be a man, sir, how can the second young master have such absurd thoughts, and Fugui too, my Yunxi broke his leg and screamed for a long time, and he would not come to save it, will it be disabled, woo woo..."

While talking, Du Haitang leaned on Master Fu. She was born in Fengchen and knew how to handle a man best. Although she had no children in recent years and she was getting older, she still had her charm. At this moment, pear blossoms were crying like rain, and suddenly they were Let Master Fu have nothing to say, and his face is soft-hearted.

Seeing this, San Yiniang next to her was even more angry, she couldn't help pointing at Gu Bai and roaring.

"Master, God is so good-natured, today's event must have been seduced by this charming goblin! Look at how he looks like a man, isn't he born to be a master of seduction!"

Following San Yiniang's words, everyone will His eyes fell on Gu Bai's face that turned all beings upside down, and even Master Fu stared at him with amazement.

Just now, I was angry and the night was dark, but I didn't see Gu Bai's face carefully. At this moment, the young boy stared at him, his lips were red and his teeth were white, and his face was red with shame and anger, and he was holding a gorgeous and unparalleled beauty!

For a while, the room was all quiet, until a man's voice sounded at the door, and everyone calmed down.

"What happened?"

There was a voice like the wind, and he entered clearly, and the person who came here must be a peerless gentleman.

Gu Bai's body trembled slightly, and after feeling the original owner's burst of excitement, he stood up abruptly without thinking, and said angrily, "How dare you humiliate me like this!

" An inconvenient leg turned and seemed to hit the pillar next to him to seek death, but in fact, it was a good angle to directly hit the person behind him.

Then, he raised his head slightly, revealing slightly moist eyes.

The azure blue eyes, the fluctuations of the water light, and the clear phoenix eyes are like the dazzling sunshine of the lake, which is breathtakingly beautiful.

"Lian Zhi..."

Fu Junli supported the young man in front of him, something flashed in his eyes, his tongue moved slightly, and he whispered a name.