Chapter 87

When Xue Han took Gu Bai back to Prince Yu's mansion, the hostility in his body hadn't subsided, and he had to say that Xue Yunfeng's move to kill Gu Bai completely touched his bottom line.

Gu Bai was happily enjoying his gentle care. Seeing that his expression was really ugly, after entering the room, he quickly reached out and hugged him, put his head on his chest, and got close to quelling the other party's anger, feeling a little self-blame in his heart.

In fact, there are many ways for him to complete the task, but this time he chose this one. Although the process was very enjoyable, it seemed that this time he was really mad at the man.

But I have to admit that this feeling of playing recklessly with men's favor is really great, and it makes people feel inexplicably happy and happy.

Xue Han didn't cry when he saw that he didn't speak, his face was expressionless as if he couldn't love him, his heart was really angry and hurt, but he couldn't speak, so he could only hug him tightly and comfort him.

"This king has long told you that the third child is not worth it, but you just don't believe what this king said, that's all, don't mention that bastard, don't be sad, you still have this king, the love you want, this king will give it to you, In this life, no, in this lifetime, this king will only have you..."

After he had learned to speak sweet words, Gu Bai sniffed, his heart filled with sweetness, and then he said heartbrokenly, "He used to say the same..."

"How can that bastard be compared to this king!" Xue Han was so angry that he hated Xue Yunfeng even more.

"But my lord, you used to say that the handsome man in the palace is comparable to three thousand beauties in the harem... How can you make people believe your words?" Gu Bai looked at him firmly and complained.

"..."

Xue Han paused, his face suddenly annoyed, he just wished he could go back in time and slap his former self twice, to see what stupid thing he did.

Although he has never met those people, it is a fact that he has brought many beautiful men home. The reputation of being romantic can't be washed away!

"Forget it, this king will take you somewhere..."

It was not clear for the time being, Xue Han sighed helplessly, pulled Gu Bai out of the room, and then went to a pavilion in the palace.

This pavilion is not big, but it is heavily guarded. It seems to be a place with important secrets, but Gu Bai walked in and found out that this is actually a very ordinary place, and it doesn't even have any organs.

Xue Han pulled him and took him to the second floor of the pavilion, opened a blocked door, and walked in.

The purpose is not to have luxurious decorations and hidden treasures. This is a very empty room. Except for a table and chairs in the middle of the room, there is no furniture.

Some are just paintings that are densely hung all over the house, portraits of men without faces.

These portraits are in different postures, standing, sleeping, jumping, or moving. Although they have no faces, they are lifelike and very vivid. It can be seen that the person who painted them must be very careful.

"These paintings are all made by this king..."

Xue Han looked around the room full of portraits, held Gu Bai's hand and explained with a gentle smile on his face.

"This king will have a dream since he was a child. No matter how the scene changes in the dream, the people inside will not change, but this king does not know what he looks like. His face is always changing... Ben The king wanted to find him very much, but the vast sea of ​​people was as difficult as going to the sky. Over the years, this king will take back the palace if he finds a slight similarity with him, but they are not him... until this king meets you. "

Because I'm similar to him?"

Gu Bai's expression was indifferent, but his heart was turbulent. If others heard this, they would definitely be angry, because these words sounded like they were used as a substitute, but he was different. .

"No, it's not similar, you are him!" Xue Han said with certainty.

"From the first time I saw the tea garden, this king knew that you are the person this king has been looking for, Rong Yi, this king is not the third one. I have never met those beauties in the palace before, this king is with you. I said, what this king didn't do before, no, no, it should be because of you, this king can't be hard on others..."

In the end, the man looked a little aggrieved and helpless.

Gu Bai finally couldn't help but smile, and the man was startled for a moment. Then he stretched out his arms to hug him, buried his head in his chest, and listened to the strong heartbeat.

"Don't call Rong Yi, he has already died for Xue Yunfeng, call me Bai..."

"Okay..."

Xue Han nodded and kissed his forehead, Gu Bai raised his head with a smile, and took the initiative to print his lips. At the moment, all he wanted was his kiss.

......

Xue Han acted quickly, he had no intention of becoming the emperor, but Xue Yunfeng's actions really touched his bottom line.

In mid-May, the emperor died, and Xue Han took the throne with absolute power. A group of princes who had been fighting for several years were unwilling but helpless.

This little uncle is also qualified to succeed the throne, and he holds military power. He is also very prestigious among the people. Even his only short-lived weakness is gone. It is not surprising that the throne falls into his hands.

The princes were demoted, and Xue Yunfeng was naturally among them. Xue Han abolished his crown prince and demoted him to the common people and distributed them to the northern barbarians.

Losing everything again, Xue Yunfeng didn't hate him like he did in his previous life. The only thought in his mind at the moment was to see Rong Yi.

He always thought that Rong Yi was ruthless towards him, but Yanu's words slapped him in the face like a slap, telling him clearly that Rong Yi was sincere to him, the sincerity he wanted most.

Before leaving, he rushed to the imperial study with all his might, and begged Xue Han to let him meet again. Xue Han did not agree, but looked at him gloomily.

"Xue Yunfeng, you'd better not challenge my limits. I can't bear to hurt someone who is aggrieved. If it wasn't for him begging me, I would definitely slash your hatred! Come on, bring him to me. Let's go!"

Xue Han, who had already ascended the throne, changed his name, and angrily made people take him away.

There is also Qi Moli who went with Xue Yunfeng to the wild land in the north. He successfully got together with the person he liked, but he was not as happy as in the play.

Xue Yunfeng was not a fool. He quickly guessed the reason why Gu Bai cut flesh and blood for him, and the reason why Qi Moli was being guzzled.

All the likes were shattered and turned into resentment. If it wasn't for Qi Moli, this time he and Rong Yi would definitely not go down this tragic path again.

"Xue Yunfeng, I am mean and ruthless, and you are not a gentleman! If you really love Rong Yi, why do you provoke me again! Why do you always question him?! You pushed him out yourself!"

"You keep saying You love him, but you have never believed him, you doubt him more than you love him!"

Qi Moli's face also showed resentment, he was wrong in calculating Xue Yunfeng to kill Rong Yi, but the most wrong thing was Xue Yunfeng, in the final analysis, it was himself who really made him lose Rong Yi.

Xue Yunfeng couldn't refute it, and it was as if he was in a state of pain.

When he was dreaming back in the middle of the night, he seemed to have dreamed of a previous life, the surprise when he first met Rong Yi, the satisfaction when he got each other, the happiness when he got along, and the short one year was the happiest time in his life.

It's just that happiness is short-lived. He died tragically in the battle for the throne, and he didn't even see Rong Yi for the last time. He wanted to see that person again, so he turned into a ghost, and he wandered to Rong Yi's side.

But what he saw was not the person who was waiting for him affectionately, but the picture of the other person who was not at all in the arms of others.

He couldn't believe that the person he once fell in love with had no feelings for him at all, and those happy memories were all fake.

Even if I go through another life, those pains and sorrows cannot be forgotten, but the dream continues.

He saw that the person he thought was ruthless turned into a 'demon boy' to confuse and control the new emperor, disrupt the government, kill the new emperor, destroy the state of Qi, and finally be detained by the rebels at the Meridian Gate and beheaded for public display.

At the last moment of the dream, he saw that the person who was reviled by the world had a smile on his face, and he seemed to look at him and say it again.

"His Royal Highness, Rong Yi is here to find you..."

Was that a dream, or was it the truth that he hadn't seen in his previous life?

When Xue Yunfeng woke up, he covered his face, and his strong regret seemed to drown him. He missed a person who really loved him. He was sorry for Rong Yi, sorry for Rong Yi, he really wanted to see him again, really wanted...

...

At the moment when his life ended, Gu Bai returned to the starry sky, and before he could react, someone came up behind him and wrapped an arm tightly around his waist.

"Have you had a good time?" The man's breath sprayed on his ears, scorching hot.

"En..."

Gu Bai nodded with a smile, turned around and couldn't wait to climb up on his arm, leaning in to block his thin lips, even though he just separated, he still likes it.

Ye Cang also immediately stretched out his tongue to cater to him, and his mood was agitated. The feeling of their true soul and soul contact with each other was far more beautiful than when they used other people's skins to be together.

They kissed until the tip of their tongue was numb, and their lips were red and swollen.

"There is not much time, you continue to enter the mission world..."

Ye Cang licked his wet lips and prepared to continue sending him into the world.

Gu Bai knew about his current situation through the last time, but he was still a little reluctant to ask, touching his resolute chin.

"When can we really be together?"

Although they could be together in the world, he always felt uncomfortable hiding in someone else's body, and he was even more worried that the predicament the man said before was just the other side There is no time, and there seems to be something unspeakable that I don't plan to tell him.

"Soon......"

Ye Cang smiled at Gu Bai, whose soul was getting more and more solid, and kissed his lips again before sending him into the next world.

......

At the same time, above the nine heavens, in the sacred palace.

The golden-robed man who was playing chess seemed to sense something. He waved his hand and took out a ball of light. He stared at the blazing flames inside. A smile appeared on his face that had been thinking seriously, and he was holding a chess piece. land on the chessboard.

"In this game of chess, this emperor still won..." The

man chuckled, not knowing whether he was saying it to himself or to the person on the opposite side.

"Oh?"

The man in white opposite him raised his brows, looked around on the chessboard, and dropped a chess piece, shook his head and smiled.

"Emperor, there are exceptions to everything. Look, you lost this game of chess..."

"..." The

smile on the man in the golden robe disappeared. With him as the center, an ice sculpture formed on the ground within ten meters.

Seeing him like this, the man in white was silent for a while before speaking again.

"Emperor, if he fails, if he still remembers the past when he comes back, if he knows what happened to Ye Cang at the moment, I'm afraid... it's still the same sentence, if there is an accident..."

"..."

The man in the golden robe remained silent, just staring at the light in his hand. The flame inside the ball slowly clenched the hand on the table.