Chapter 69

After Gu Bai jumped off the roof and disappeared among the zombies, Shen Mize and the rest of the survivors stayed on the roof of the small shop waiting for Xiao Li and the Shen family to rescue them.

Faced with the densely packed zombies still below, everyone tried their best to lie down in the middle of the roof with pale faces, fearing that they might accidentally fall down and become the rations of the zombies.

The two bodyguards also protected Shen Muze more cautiously. One young master Su had already died. If something happened to the young master again, they really didn't have to go back to recover.

And Shen Muze sat on the roof in a daze, the images of past and present life flashed in his mind without tears.

He really didn't expect Su Yu to save him, obviously Su Yu hated him so much in his previous life, just like he hated Su Yu so much in this rebirth.

Su Yu hated him for taking everything that belonged to him, and he also hated that Su Yu took everything from him.

In his last life, from the first day Su Yu entered the Shen family, he knew that it was absolutely impossible for them to get along peacefully. Facts have proved that after Su Yu arrived, his happy life began to undergo earth-shaking changes.

They kept fighting each other, but he couldn't fight Su Yu. Su Yu was too good at acting. As long as he pretended to be obedient and weak, Dad and Brother Wu would help him. He hated and resented so much, he didn't understand why everyone believed in Su Yu and turned towards Su Yu, until after the end of the world, he had the ability, the space ability that everyone was rushing for, he could help Dad help Brother Wu, and Su Yu was just a vassal. But even if Su Yu is a worthless vassal after the end of the world, everyone still likes him. Even his father and Wu's subordinates like Master Yu even more... So in a fit of rage, he ran away from home. But they wanted to be angry with Dad and Brother Wu, and let them turn their attention back to him.

But who knew that it was so unsafe outside, as soon as they left the base, they encountered a group of bad guys who specialized in robbing and robbing single survivors and lost their lives.

But what was even more unexpected was that, at this critical moment, Su Yu would actually save him...

Shen Mize's heart was complicated, and guilt kept pouring out. If he hadn't moved his bad thoughts today, maybe all of this wouldn't have happened. .

Anyway, after the end of the world, those who knew Su Yu's identity were also dead. As long as he didn't say it, how would Dad know about Su Yu's life experience.

In this life, Su Yu has never liked his big brother Wu, and will not snatch him again. Why is he so obsessed.

At the beginning, Su Yu was right, everything he owned was actually Su Yu's, and he stole all this happy life...

In the midst of Shen Muze's infinite self-blame and guilt, half an hour later, he received a call from Gu Bai Xiao Li, who was ready to come to rescue, finally arrived, along with Wu Donghan.

The huge roar of the helicopter sounded, not only attracted the attention of the zombies, but also attracted the attention of the survivors on the roof.

"Look, it's a plane, a helicopter! Someone has come to rescue us!"

Some survivors shouted in surprise. God knows that this short half hour seems like hundreds of years have passed.

The two bodyguards also showed joy on their faces, and quickly waved to the plane.

The people on the helicopter saw the movement, flew the plane over the roof, and quickly put down a climbing ladder.

At the moment of life-threatening, human nature is revealed. In order to climb up first, some people even moved their hands. During the fight, two more people fell off the roof and were eaten by the zombies guarding below. The screams made people creepy.

"Listen to the people below , let my young master come up first, otherwise none of you will want to live!" It wasn't

until someone on the plane rang a shot that stopped, and the two bodyguards went up first, protecting the soulless Shen Muze.

"Where's Su Yu?!"

As soon as they got on the plane, Wu Donghan and Xiao Li, who had been waiting impatiently, looked over. When they saw only Shen Muze and the two bodyguards, but not Gu Bai, Xiao Li's eyes suddenly turned red. An intense panic was about to engulf him like a tsunami.

"Yes, where's my sister-in-law?"

Ah Hu, who came with him, also asked, whether it was the life-saving grace at the beginning or the extraordinary performance of Gu Bai in the past few months of getting along with him, he was convinced that Gu Bai was there. The position beside Xiao Li.

At this moment, only Shen Mize and the bodyguards came up. Obviously, something happened to his sister-in-law!

"Master Su, Master Su, he was bitten by a zombie..."

Shen Mize was speechless, and tears flowed out again. The two bodyguards took a breath at Shang Xiao Li's red eyes, and replied daringly.

"What?!"

Ah Hu exclaimed.

Xiao Li's eyes also froze instantly, and he looked at the two bodyguards suddenly, and the flames in his eyes were enough to burn people to ashes, which made the two bodyguards shiver.

"Mr. Xiao, I'm sorry , we, we tried our best, but there are too many zombies in the amusement park, we can't do anything..."

"Then how is he doing well? What happened to our sister-in-law? Are you from the Shen family? The bodyguards don' t care if our sister-in-law lives or die?!"

Ah Hu angrily shouted, they are not idiots, they have never seen anything in the world following Xiao Li.

Besides, they all knew about Gu Bai's abilities. The weak young master Shen Mize could survive well, and their mysterious sister-in-law had no reason to die first. There must be something else in between.

"Mr. Xiao, I' m sorry, it's all me, it's all because of me, Su Yu was bitten by a zombie to save me, I'm sorry, hum..."

Shen Muze finally couldn't bear the guilt and self-blame in his heart . cry and speak.

As soon as these words came out, there was a sudden silence on the plane. Most of the people on the plane were Xiao Li. Naturally, he knew how important this young man named 'Su Yu' was in his boss's heart.

Now the teenager has turned into a zombie, which is even worse than being dead... Everyone held their breath and looked at Xiao Li, who was instantly blue-blooded, and fell silent, clenching the gun tightly, waiting for the boss to speak.

Wu Donghan also changed his face, secretly thinking that it was not good.

He is very clear about Xiao Li's character. He is usually expressionless and can't see anything, but everyone who knows Xiao Li knows what a cold-blooded man he is.

Seeing that Xiao Li's eyes suddenly turned to Shen Muze beside him, his eyes flashed with cold light, he sank and said quickly.

"Brother Xiao, don't worry, even if you are bitten by a zombie, it will take several hours to turn into a corpse. It's only half an hour since you received the call, maybe there is help..."

He didn't 't dare to say that he was bitten. There may be some being eaten by zombies. If he said that, he could guarantee that Xiao Li would lose his mind in an instant.

"Yes, yes, boss, sister-in-law rescued me last time, he will definitely be fine! Boss, let's find sister-in-law right now."

Hearing this, Ah Hu remembered Gu Bai's ability, his eyes lit up, said quickly.

"But the amusement park is called a sea ​​of ​​​​corpses..."

A subordinate glanced at the zombies under the plane that were so dense that the scalp was tingling, and said timidly, no one is not afraid of death, especially the death method of being eaten alive by zombies.

Even if they were iron men running through the hail of bullets before the apocalypse, in the face of such a terrifying apocalypse, their strong psychological qualities have also been greatly challenged.

"Tie all of the Shen family to me! Others, follow me to find someone!"

Xiao Li's eyes had turned blood red now, he stared at Shen Muze, his expression was extremely distorted for a while , then gave a gloomy look.

"Xiao Li, what do you want to do..." Wu Donghan was surprised.

"You'd better pray that Su Yu is okay, otherwise... none of you want to go back alive!"

Xiao Li didn't explain much, stared at Shen Muze with blood red and said a word, and immediately called to inform the subordinates who stayed behind to rush as well. come over.

The amusement park is already a paradise for zombies at this moment. There are almost no living people in the whole amusement park. There are dense zombies everywhere. It is impossible to jump off the plane to find people. Xiao Li can only let people drive helicopters everywhere. search.

But this is not the way, there are so many zombies below, it is not easy to find Gu Bai, especially if Gu Bai has not turned into a corpse at the moment, he will definitely find a place to hide, so it is even more difficult to find. . The most important thing is that after the sunrise tomorrow morning, the apocalypse will fully erupt. At that time, any communication tools will be unavailable, and the plane will also be unable to fly due to the influence of the magnetic field. They only have one night! "Boss, it's not a way for us to search for no purpose like this..."

Some of the subordinates already have the idea of ​​​​giving up. This search method has no effect at all, and even if it is found, so what? The boy has been bitten and cannot be saved at all. Could it be that the boss still wants to bring a zombie back to raise him?

The subordinates didn't dare to say the following words. With the boss's temper, he only wanted to die when he said it.

Xiao Li naturally understands this truth, but even if there is a glimmer of hope, he will not give up. He knows Gu Bai's ability better than Ah Hu, and he absolutely does not believe that the young man will die like this.

"Continue looking!"

Xiao Li stared at the densely packed zombies under the plane and continued to command in a deep voice, even if he died, he would still see the corpses, but when he thought of this thought, his heart tightened and he wanted to stop beating.

Seeing his ugly face, everyone had no choice but to continue.

Time passed little by little, seeing the sky getting dark, just when everyone was anxious and worried, a subordinate suddenly exclaimed.

"Boss, I found it, the person is there! "

Hearing the exclamation, Xiao Li looked over sharply.

I saw a small and thin, handsome young man in a simple white T-shirt and jeans among the dense zombie group.

The boy's face was still intact, so his subordinates recognized it at a glance, but from the slow movement of the other party and the blood-coagulated wound on his neck, it was certain that the boy had now turned into a zombie!

All the people on the plane changed their faces, especially Wu Donghan, who kept Shen Muze behind him and sweated on his forehead.

Xiao Li's subordinates also changed their expressions, stared at him with the bulging veins, and whispered to comfort "Boss, the young master has become a zombie, we, let's go back..."

"Boss..."

Ah Hu also touched the wet corners of his eyes and gave up. Gu Bai has now become a zombie, so they can't bring back a zombie.

Xiao Li didn't speak, just stared at Gu Bai, who had turned into a zombie below, his fingers tightly clasped the plane door, his knuckles turned white, and there was a terrifying aura of losing his mind at any time.

After a long while, he said a horrifying sentence, "You cover me, I'll go down!"

"Boss, don't you think..."

Everyone raised their heads in horror and looked at Xiao Li, what does this mean? Really want to bring a zombie back to raise?

Before he said anything, Xiao Li's actions had proved everything. He grabbed the rope and jumped out of the plane, and rushed into the zombies without hesitation.

He can't bear the panic of losing the teenager, even if the other party has become an unconscious zombie, he will keep people by his side!

"Boss!"

Ah Hu exclaimed, and hurriedly took a gun to help defend, there was only one thought in his mind, crazy, crazy, crazy, the boss must be crazy!

The other subordinates also quickly took their guns and started shooting to help. The zombies were not so dense for the time being, and they gave Xiao Li a chance to land.

But it's only temporary. The smell and movement of living people have a huge attraction to zombies. As soon as Xiao Li landed, the surrounding zombies became commotion and frantically surrounded him.

Even with the cover of the subordinates on the plane, even if his own strength is not low, but at this moment, as an ordinary person, he rushed into the zombie pile is a move to die, and countless zombies surrounded him instantly.

" Roar--!"

Seeing that Xiao Li was about to be surrounded by zombies, a sharp long howl suddenly sounded, which shocked everyone's ears, and all the zombies in action stopped silently.

Everyone followed the source of the sound, and saw that the pale face of the zombie Gu Bai, who had a dull expression just now, showed a humanized surprise.

And after a brief look of surprise, he suddenly ran towards Xiao Li among the zombies.

Then, a certain zombie pounced on the man who had no time to react, like a kitten, and rubbed twice on his warm and firm chest.

And there was an extremely nostalgic zombie "Ouch~~" howl.

A gentle smile appeared on Xiao Li's face.

Everyone on the plane looked terrified.

The surrounding zombies also showed a humanized roar:

Hey, my dear, you are in the wrong camp, we are all cannibalistic zombies! Cannibal! Are you going to make trouble with this little cat that leans on the human chest and is so fond of it ?!