Chapter 102

In the entire Immortal Palace, not only Yin Li concealed himself, but the waiter Xian'e also dodged a lot when talking to her. Once the key was involved, the waiter Xian'e refused to say any more.

In this case, it is said that there is nothing to hide, I really don't believe it!

But no matter how much he suspected, Gu Bai couldn't resist for the time being. He could only keep chatting with Xian'e, the waiter who was serving him, trying to get information, and trying to find a way to leave the palace.

Yes, he had to leave quickly. Although Yin Li seemed to obey him and give what he wanted, this person was very stubborn in some matters.

Even though he promised him time to accept everything now, he was in full swing to prepare for the Double Cultivation Ceremony.

If he completes the double cultivation ceremony, it will be difficult for him to leave Asgard again.

When he was a demon in the mission, he learned from the inheritance knowledge of demons that the double cultivation ceremony in this immortal world is different from that in immortal cultivation.

He would never accept this fact, and Ye Cang, who didn't know what was going on at the moment.

With such an anxious mood, Gu Bai chatted with the waiter Xian'e around the corner every day. After half a month, he finally got a little harvest.

The mouths of these waiters, Xian'e, are indeed tight, but they are not without flaws. In the formula of unremitting efforts, he finally analyzed some clues.

That is, Yin Baigu used to have few friends in the Heavenly Palace, but he was very close to Feng Siming and Fairy Yaoji from the Immortal Realm and became very good friends.

This Feng Siming was the man in white that he saw standing beside Yin Li when he woke up. He was the patriarch of the Phoenix Clan in the Immortal Realm, and he provided Yin Baigu with the method of Nirvana.

Gu Bai also believed that Yin Baigu and this Feng Siming should have been good friends.

Because since he came to the Immortal Realm, apart from the waiters Xian E and Yin Li, the one he has seen the most is this Feng Siming. Familiar and gentle.

As for the other Fairy Yaoji, whose real name is Lu Yaoji, she has a very big background. She is the daughter of the previous emperor, and Yin Li is also a junior sister of the same sect, and she has known him in the lower world.

However, according to what the waiter Xian'e said, Lu Yaoji has a cold temperament and has not stepped out of her palace for thousands of years.

Lu Yaoji, who lives in a secluded place, cannot be seen for the time being, so Gu Bai can only focus his attention on Feng Siming.

But compared to the waiter, Xian'e, this Feng Siming's mouth was tighter, and he could be called an insufferable person. He didn't even change his expression much, and answered with a respectful expression from beginning to end.

"Why do you have to be attached to the memory of the past, and you always have to look forward..."

Why do you have to be attached to the past? If nothing, what's the point of telling him a little more about the past?

Gu Bai continued to laugh and said, "Although people have to look forward, since the memory of the past is so beautiful, it is a pity to lose it, Feng Siming, is there really no way to restore the memory?"

"The method of nirvana is the inheritance of the Feng family. It will wash away the past and cannot recover, there has never been an accident since ancient times..."

Feng Siming replied gently and respectfully.

"Okay, if that's the case, then forget it... By the way, Feng Siming, I was chatting with the waiter Xian'e a few days ago. I heard that Feng Siming and I used to drink and chat. I think we should have a good relationship. Why is Feng Siming estranged from me?"

Gu Bai stared at Feng Siming in front of him with burning eyes, and smiled lightly.

This time, Feng Siming didn't answer immediately, a cracked expression finally appeared on his face, and his eyes flickered towards Gu Bai.

But soon, he regained his gentle appearance.

"Immortal Hundred Bones has a noble status, Xiaoxian dare not make friends with Xianjun, but only occasionally play chess with Xianjun to pass the time..." The

words said that this is for the sake of it. Bai didn't ask any more, smiled and sent the person away.

No matter how tight the tone is, after all, there are still flaws. It seems that the question of whether this Feng Siming and the former Yin Baigu are good friends is worth thinking about.

Now Feng Siming's breakthrough is gone, and in the end, only Lu Yaoji remains the clue.

The double cultivation ceremony was imminent, and Gu Bai did not have extra time to consider and plan. Since only Lu Yaoji was the only breakthrough left, he had to find a way to see it no matter what.

The double cultivation ceremony of the Emperor of the Immortal Realm was extremely solemn. Even if the immortal ministers below took care of it, Yin Li, the protagonist of the ceremony, was very busy. Gu Bai quickly found the opportunity to slip out. Lu Yaoji's immortal palace is not difficult to find, even if the other party lives in a secluded place and hasn't been seen in front of everyone for thousands of years, but as the daughter of the previous emperor, her status is noble, and the palace she lives in is naturally the most stylish except the emperor. Gu Bai quickly found the place, but it was different from the palace he imagined. Although the immortal palace where Lu Yaoji lived was imposing, but when he slipped in, he found that not only was there not a single fairy waiting in it, but the entire courtyard was barren and overgrown with weeds, like a place that had been abandoned for a long time. The daughter of a dignified emperor, even if she cultivates in seclusion, she won't be so neglectful, right?