Chapter 34

The imperial decree from the palace was to let the Fu family enter the palace to attend His Majesty's birthday banquet.

In fact, although the Fu family has a virtuous concubine, but the Fu family is a family of merchants. Even if they are rich in the world, they still have a low status in the ancient times of scholars, peasants and industry, and it is difficult to be qualified to participate in such a palace banquet as His Majesty the Emperor.

So when he received the news, Master Fu was so happy that his face was full of laughter, while Fu Junli frowned and stared at the invitation name specially marked 'Du Yunxi' on the imperial decree with an ugly face.

Obviously, he suddenly remembered the day when Ji Changyin invited Gu Bai to drink tea in the pavilion. Could it be that this arrogant prince fell in love with Yunxi?

Thinking of this possibility, Fu Junli somehow felt a very irritable feeling in his heart.

When Gu Bai heard the news, he instantly became overjoyed. He was considering whether to sneak into the palace in the middle of the night to meet the man. He didn't expect the man to take the initiative to attack so quickly.

After choosing clothes for a long time in the room, Gu Bai chose a red brocade with fringe and dark flowers, put it on excitedly and went out.

The appearance of the original owner is exquisite and attractive, and Gu Bai usually looks like an exiled fairy boy in white clothes wearing this skin bag.

But at this moment, the young man with red lips and white teeth, dressed in red clothes like blood, stood up in the wind, his robes fluttered, and his appearance was obviously the same as before, but it made people feel completely different.

There was a chuckle at the corner of the young man's mouth, and his eyes glowed with a strange light, like the blood lotus in purgatory, beautiful and enchanting, but extremely dangerous.

A flash of surprise flashed in Fu Junli's eyes, and his heart jumped. It took a long time for him to react. He walked over, grabbed Gu Bai's shoulders and helped him get on the carriage, his movements were never gentle before.

Although today is His Majesty's birthday, the protagonist of the banquet is not His Majesty.

The elderly His Majesty was unwell and went back to the bedroom to rest after receiving the congratulations of the courtiers. The next banquet was presided over by the Crown Prince Ji Changyin.

He sat high on the upper seat with a big golden sword, with his back straight, with one hand on his lap and a wine glass in the other, and lightly swept over the people present.

You must know that in recent years, the Prince's temper has become more and more irritable, more and more ruthless, let alone provoke him, even if he is unlucky, when he is in a bad mood, he may be in a bad mood. In particular, I heard that the prince seemed to be in a bad mood recently, so after His Majesty left, everyone sat in their seats without making any noise, and they didn't even dare to take a breath, for fear that the prince would notice that my life was over today. There was only one person who was not afraid. Gu Bai sat in the lower seat and looked at the man curiously and excitedly. Although the appearance of men was different every time, they all had one characteristic, that is, he was handsome and domineering, and his whole body had a feeling of dominating the world. Although I haven't been to the underworld, it is rumored that there are six realms in the underworld, and reincarnation is full of merit and retribution. I don't know if a man is lucky or what. Every time he is reincarnated, his identity is very honorable. At the same time, while he was looking at the man, the man was also looking at him. The young man's skin is as jade, his lips are red as blood, his eyebrows are drawn into his temples, and he is wearing a red shirt today, which makes his delicate appearance very charming. But no matter how he looked at it, he felt that this delicate appearance and those eyes seemed to be a little mismatched, as if they were two people. He ignored the appearance at a glance and looked at those beautiful eyes. At this moment, those eyes were staring straight at him, eyes full of joy, Ji Changyin's heart was moved, and he was very happy. "Go and call that young master over..." He raised his hand and pointed in Gu Bai's direction. Because it was very quiet in the hall at this time, his movements and voices seemed very abrupt, and they were all heard at once.