Chapter 56

As a puppy demon with low mana, Gu Bai can't do anything except stick to Emperor Tianchen to eat, drink and play.

No matter how anxious he is about the task, there is nothing he can do. He can only be patient and be an ordinary puppy. Fortunately, Emperor Tianchen loves him, and his life is very comfortable.

Not only did Emperor Tianchen remove the special kennel and put him on the dragon bed to sleep together at night, and shared tableware and chopsticks for eating and drinking, he also bathed him in person every day, and did not let the eunuchs and court ladies touch him at all. His possessiveness was extremely strong. , The palace maids and eunuchs couldn't bear to look directly.

Even when he went to court, he took him with him. Even if he was making trouble in the courtroom, disrupting affairs several times, and even grabbed King Rui's court clothes, Emperor Tianchen was not annoyed, and he was still very fond of him.

But in January, the entire palace and the court knew that His Majesty kept a snow-white puppy, and he liked it so much that even the concubines in the harem couldn't compare to it. Offending Emperor Tianchen might have a way of life, but offending this puppy, That was absolutely miserable.

Several times, some courtiers urged the emperor not to 'play with things and lose their minds', but they were indifferent, and on the contrary, they annoyed His Majesty and was taught a lesson.

After a few days like this, the ministers did not dare to say any more, and they had no intention to put on a puppy again. The northwest of Wei was dry and the east was flooded, and the disaster became more and more serious.

At this moment, some refugees have gathered to rise up against the imperial court, and the courtiers are very worried, and they have asked the emperor to solve the problem.

Emperor Tianchen has been worried recently, and Gu Baixin is also very worried, but there is nothing he can do. He can't think of any way to help solve it for the time being. He can only try his best to cultivate. He hopes to use the help of the emperor's dragon energy to transform from a small demon into a powerful big goblin as soon as possible. Calling the wind and calling the rain is no problem!

This morning, before dawn, there was an urgent report from the front line. Emperor Tianchen put on his clothes and immediately called a meeting of ministers. Before leaving, he ordered the eunuch who was serving him.

"Take a good look at Bai, if he wakes up, let someone prepare food to serve him, and tell him that I will be back soon..."

"No." The

eunuch and the palace maid were no stranger to the emperor's favoring a dog, and immediately responded, After Emperor Tianchen left, he still served respectfully beside him.

After many days of observation, everyone has been very sure that His Majesty's beloved dog is absolutely extraordinary. Not only is he cute and charming, but his head is extremely smart. Even if the emperor is not there, everyone will not dare to neglect him.

Looking at the puppy sleeping comfortably on the dragon bed, the eunuchs and the maids were very envious. These days, it is better to be a dog than a human being

...

Here, Concubine Ru, who has been thinking about it behind closed doors in the palace, can't wait. The emperor It's not a good thing to order her to be grounded for three months. Three months is enough time for her to be punished for failing to complete the task.

After some deliberation, Concubine Ru exchanged things with the system, and sent the maid to serve soup to bribe a royal chef in the royal kitchen.

"You just need to mix this soup into Your Majesty's royal meal. You don't need to do anything else. When the Empress will never forget you..." The

palace maid stuffed the soup and silver into the royal chef.

After a few ingots of gold, the royal chef couldn't help the temptation. After confirming that the soup was non-toxic, he was ready to do the business.

Many concubines in the palace would do this kind of thing in private. As long as the life of His Majesty is not endangered, how these concubines compete for favor with him is beyond the control of a royal chef.

The palace maid on the front foot just left, and the royal chef came to the royal kitchen on the back foot.

"Come on, the Qianqing Palace has passed the meal..."

Hearing the three words "Qianqing Palace", the bribed royal chef was clever and quickly mixed the soup into the dishes while everyone was not paying attention.

"Hey, why haven't I seen this dish before?"

The eunuch who passed the dish ordered and found an extra cup of soup.

The royal chef's back froze, and he hurriedly walked up to explain, "I heard that Your Majesty likes sweets today. This is a new dish under research. I hope Your Majesty can try it and see if you like it..."

"Sweet soup? Well, that's okay..."

Biography When the vegetable eunuch heard that it was sweet soup, he thought that the golden puppy liked sweets, and nodded, without doubt, he hurriedly let people carry things away, and didn't dare to delay at all, no one would be hungry to His Majesty's beloved dog!

...

Gu Bai woke up in the morning and found that the bed next to him was already cold, so he guessed that Emperor Tianchen must have gone to court again because of a natural disaster.

My heart was so anxious that even the tempting delicacies on weekdays were greatly reduced today.

When the eunuch serving him saw that he didn't eat, he was even more anxious than he was, but His Majesty ordered to take good care of this golden dog. Can't he blame him for being hungry and waiting for His Majesty's return?

"My little ancestor, you can eat a little, and when His Majesty comes back, if he sees that we have not served you well, you will either beat the board or die in the worst. You have pity on the poor servant, take a bite, ah, take a bite "..." The

eunuch didn't care whether Gu Bai could understand it or not, he took the soup and placed it in front of him, begging with a bitter face.

"Wow!"

Gu Bai was already annoyed, but what the eunuch said was really annoying, so he called out to him twice, not wanting to hurt his ears again, so he simply bowed his head and took a few bites. Eunuch, expresses the meaning of expulsion.

The eunuch was not as tacit as Emperor Tianchen, and he could see through what he was expressing at a glance. When he saw that he was not hungry, he retired with confidence.

After the eunuchs left, Gu Bai calmed down again, and the dog's face showed a humanized serious thought.

In the plot, this natural disaster was a major blow to Emperor Tianchen, and it was the key to King Rui's usurping the throne. Since ancient times, the people most believed in the Mandate of Heaven.

It's just how he can help His Majesty, even if the Emperor's Dragon Qi is helpful to him, he is still far from the ability to move mountains and overturn the sea.

What to do, what to do, what to do, what to do, what to do!

Gu Bai's head is getting bigger, and the most annoying thing is this monster world. Cultivation is too slow, and if you don't have the ability, you can't do anything!

The puppy was irritable, and Gu Bai couldn't calm down with it. The dog's nose moved and exhaled, and suddenly he felt hot all over his body, and his head was about to smoke.

what happened?

Gu Bai shook his head, only to feel that his whole body was hot, his four dog paws became sore, and his breathing was so fast that he was almost out of breath.

Before he could continue to think too much in this heat, the situation suddenly turned sharply, and a severe pain that eroded the bones hit him, instantly covering his sanity, and he couldn't help crying out.

"Wang——"

A shrill bark suddenly sounded in the Qianqing Palace, startling everyone.

The face of the eunuch who was waiting outside the door of the dormitory changed, and he hurriedly pushed the door to go in. His face turned pale in an instant, and there were only three words left in his mind, it's over!

I saw the emperor's dragon bed, which was fine just now. The puppy with its snow-white and shiny fur seemed to be experiencing some kind of pain at the moment. It kept rolling and twitching

. , call the imperial physician, call the imperial physician!"

"Report to Your Majesty, hurry up, hurry up..."

Not to mention the eunuch serving in such a situation, the other palace maids and guards were also dumbfounded.

No one in the palace now knows that His Majesty loves this puppy more than concubines. Concubine Ru, who was the most favored a few days ago, was beaten up because of this puppy. At this time, this puppy is like this. If it dies, everyone I'm afraid they will all have to be buried with them!

It's over, it's over, it's over!

Everyone had the same thoughts as the eunuchs they were serving, and they all became nervous. One by one, they hurriedly called the eunuchs and called the eunuchs, and notified your majesty.

Emperor Tianchen, who was discussing the matter, heard the news, and immediately left the courtiers and rushed back.

When he saw Gu Bai, whose white fur had turned blood red, his eyes were instantly red, and his eyes showed shocking violence,

"How could it be like this! Where is the imperial doctor? Show him, hurry up!"

Emperor Tianchen's eyes were red, and he wanted to touch it with his hands, but he was afraid of making Gu Bai, who kept rolling and screaming, even more uncomfortable.

"Your Majesty, this, this..." The

imperial physicians were very embarrassed. They are very skilled in medicine, but that's right for people. It's wrong to ask them to treat dogs!

"Give me a cure, quickly cure it!"

Emperor Tianchen was furious, and the bright red in front of him made the always calm emperor lose his mind.

"Wang!"

Feeling someone approaching, Gu Bai bared his teeth and his body showed the ferocity of an animal. His mind was very confused now, he didn't know anything, only the pain, the pain, the pain, made people mad Biting pain.

"Bai, don't be afraid, they are imperial physicians, they treat you, don't be afraid, don't be afraid..." The

shrill scream made Tianchen Emperor panic, he crouched beside the bed, looking at Gu Bai's appearance The knife twisted, wishing that it was me who was in pain at the moment, and even the comforting voice trembled.

Even if Gu Bai had lost his mind, the moment he approached, he opened his mouth and bit his hand. The pain and blood failed to wake him up, and his eyes were full of only the little white dog in front of him.

When the imperial guards and eunuchs of the Qianqing Palace saw this scene, they didn't know what to say. His Majesty was really obsessed. Seeing how this was against a dog, it was like a little lover.

"Your Majesty, you, don't do this, the ministers are really incompetent, the dog has the fate of the dog, your condolences..."

An imperial doctor came up to persuade, and the puppy on the bed knew it was sure by looking at the blood and twitching movements all over his body. It's not going to save you any time soon.

"He's not a dog, he's my Bai! My Bai! I can't save my Bai, what's the use of you? If Bai is dead, all of you will be buried with me!"

Emperor Tianchen was furious and scared. The imperial physicians fought each other, and hurriedly covered their mouths and came over to continue watching, wailing and screaming in fear.

Sure enough, the majesty is unpredictable, but it is only a livestock. Your Majesty is so concerned about it. After it is over, they are going to be buried with a dog if they can't be cured, mother!

Here, Gu Bai was biting on Emperor Tianchen's hand, and when the blood of the other party poured into his mouth, the pain on his body was miraculously relieved.

As the blood was swallowed, he felt the demon pill in his body swirl rapidly, the demon power began to increase, and the lost mind gradually became clearer, vaguely as if seeing the figure of Emperor Tianchen.

"Wang...woo..."

Gu Bai opened his eyes and let out a whimper, as if he was attracted by something, he couldn't help but scramble towards Emperor Tianchen.

When a group of imperial physicians saw this, they hurriedly said with joy, "Your Majesty, it's healed, no more screaming!"

"Shut up!"

Emperor Tianchen scolded, how could he believe this, although Gu Bai stopped screaming at this moment, but he still could Seeing the other party's body trembling and twitching faintly, there was pain in the whispered whimper.

His heart tightened, he hugged Gu Bai with both hands, and his voice trembled as he asked.

"Bai, does it hurt? What's wrong with you, tell me, tell me what I should do to save you..."

His appearance made the imperial physicians and maids in the palace vomit blood again. How can a beast understand human words? ,His Majesty!

It is a pity that Gu Bai is not a real animal. At this moment, his mind is awake. Although his body does not have the severe pain as before, there is another strange force in his body that seems to be changing his body.

Transform!

The word that appeared instinctively in Gu Bai's mind was not his instinct to be precise, but the instinct of this body.

The cultivation knowledge of monsters, etc. is not learned from books and jade like humans, but through the inheritance of bloodline instinct, Gu Bai suddenly understood what another strange energy change in the body at this moment is.

Both joy and worry in my heart, the transformation shows that his demon power is already strong, but the problem is that it is not a good thing to transform in front of so many people, even if Emperor Tianchen protects him and spreads it out to the ministers of the entire court Nor would he tolerate a monster like him staying in the palace.

"Wang!"

Thinking of this, Gu Bai suddenly broke away from Emperor Tianchen's hand, resisted the pain of transforming, jumped out of bed, and quickly left the window.

"Bai--!"

When Emperor Tianchen saw this, he chased after him without even thinking about it, but when he ran to the window, Gu Bai had disappeared, and the guards outside only saw a blood-colored afterimage. Can't follow.

He only left for a while and Bai turned out to be like this. He was covered in blood, screaming miserably, and he didn't know how much damage he suffered...

Thinking of this, Emperor Tianchen's eyes showed a tyrannical and bloodthirsty light, and he ordered angrily.

"Come on, go and find Bai back for me right away, and check it out! Check it out for me! Anyone who has approached Bai during the time I left, let me find out all of them!"