Chapter 52(Arc 5: The Imperial Palace's Pampered Concubine is Inferior to a Dog)

The autumn is high and the air is refreshing, and the heat of summer has just faded away, and the sky is like a refreshing blue filtered water, so beautiful that it is intoxicating.

Somewhere in the Imperial Palace of the Kingdom of Wei, a beautifully built house was built in the northwest corner of the Imperial Palace.

The roof of the house was built with two full layers of blue tiles and ridges, and on the tip of the ridges lay a pair of auspicious beasts. Although they were carved from wood, the swordsmanship was very delicate and looked lifelike.

Just listening to the barking of various cats and dogs from time to time in the house, and looking at the plaque at the door, such a beautiful house is actually a place where cats and dogs are raised. The palace is really a palace, and even livestock live like this. Okay.

Two little eunuchs in blue clothes walked out. One was carrying a small and delicate golden cage in which a snow-white short-legged puppy was locked, and the other carried a package full of items the puppy needed.

"What kind of dog do you think the tribute dog from the Western Regions is? We have never seen a cat or dog of this breed for so long. Not only is it cute, but its round eyes look everywhere and leave the nest. I don't see any barking, it's really very spiritual..."

"No, this dog doesn't need us to teach him on weekdays. When it's convenient, he knows he will run up to the wooden basin by himself, and he only barks twice every day when it's lunchtime, as if following People seem like ordinary people..."

"Yes, yes, such a spiritual dog is rare, no wonder it is a tribute, and now it has been adopted by Concubine Ru, this dog's life is very good, you must know Your Majesty I love Concubine Ru the most. One person gains the Tao, chickens and dogs ascend to heaven, and the cats and dogs in the yard are superior to others..."

"No, Concubine Ru is the most gentle and kind, and this dog can enjoy happiness..." The

two little ones The eunuch walked and talked, but did not notice that the puppy in the cage showed a human-like expression of wanting to cry without tears.

Gu Bai was very depressed. He had always thought that the original owners of all tasks were humans, and he never thought that there were creatures other than humans.

The original owner of his mission this time was a dog. Although it was a dog with psychic intelligence and barely ranked among the monsters, it was still a dog in essence!

The original owner was named A Bai. As a livestock, it has no name. It was taken for himself when he saw his snow-white fur.

When Abai was born, he left his mother. The owner who took him away died unexpectedly in the forest before he could name him. Abai also stayed in the forest and was picked up by a white tiger who used it as a toy. to survive.

Because the mountain forest where it was staying was an immortal land, so by mistake, it opened its spiritual wisdom early, broke away from the beast, and became an insignificant monster.

Cultivating as a monster is far more difficult than a human being, and Bai has no other goblin master to lead the way, and it all relies on instinct to absorb the essence of the eclipse and moonlight.

The effect of this kind of cultivation is not obvious, and often many goblins who have been practicing for hundreds of years may not be able to match the wise men who have been practicing for 30 years.

Therefore, Bai's cultivation is not only low, but because he doesn't know other fairies, he doesn't even know that he is a 'demon', and he cultivates by instinct or plays in the forest all day long.

After spending one or two hundred years in the mountain like this, Bai felt bored, and one day he went out of the mountain and ran to the bustling and bustling human town.

Although it was originally just a normal breed of puppy, but because of the spirit of the demon, the appearance of the whole dog has also changed.

The snow-white fur is softer and brighter than the first-class fox fur, four short legs, and a pair of round eyes full of spirituality, it looks cute and beautiful.

However, good-looking and cute are good-looking and cute, because of the low cultivation base, although A Bai is a demon, except for some intelligence and agility, he has almost no mana. To put it bluntly, he is still a puppy.

So A Bai, who just came out of the mountain, was caught by the passing tribute team from the Western Regions, and was sent to the Imperial Palace of Wei as a tribute.

When he arrived at the Wei Kingdom's palace, with his cute appearance, Abai was adopted by the concubine Ru in the palace.

Speaking of this, I have to talk about this concubine Ru, whose real name is Su Xinru, originally just a little beautiful girl. She can only be said to be beautiful in appearance.

But I don't know when it started, Su Xinru began to change, with her skin that can be broken by blows, her beautiful face, and her appearance became extremely beautiful.

With such a charming and flowery face and a gentle and considerate character, she won the holy favor very smoothly, and she was once named a noble concubine, and she favored the entire harem.

Therefore, as such a favorite concubine and empress, A Bai should have enjoyed a very comfortable life.

As a matter of fact, Abai's life was really good when he came to this concubine Ru's side. There were special people to serve him when he was eating, drinking, living, and traveling, and he was treated better than the concubines of lower rank in the palace.

And it can often see Emperor Tianchen, the emperor of Wei State, thus opening the road of a puppy's secret love.

Seeing this, the corners of Gu Bai's mouth twitched, and he guessed that he had guessed some of the key points of this mission.

This Emperor Tianchen was originally just a prince born to a maid in the harem of the monarch of the State of Wei. Without the support of his mother's power, he was inconspicuous among the princes.

However, he practiced good martial arts and knew how to keep a low profile and bide his time. In the later battle for the throne, he defeated the princes and banned the killing of these brothers, forcing Emperor Wei to take the throne before he died. pass it on to him.

Such a ruthless and ruthless approach to the throne naturally gave him the name of a tyrant, but Emperor Tianchen didn't care, and in addition to being a bit tyrannical in his character and means, the courtiers had to admit that Emperor Tianchen was a very capable man. the talent of governing the country. In addition to his ability, this Emperor Tianchen also has a very good appearance, bronze skin, tall and strong physique, a pair of thick eyebrows that fly obliquely into the temples, and a handsome face that is sharp and chiseled, an extremely handsome man. So it's no surprise that the simple puppy demon Abai who 'hasn't seen the market' fell in love with this tyrant.

And Abai discovered that Emperor Tianchen was carrying the Zilong Zhenqi because of the emperor, and such infuriating ordinary monsters and devils would definitely avoid it when they saw it.

But it is not afraid, but because he often meets and gets close to Emperor Tianchen, the Zilong Zhenqi on the other party helps it to cultivate, and it is worth a hundred years of cultivation in the mountains in a short period of time.

At this point, Abai liked to stick to Emperor Tianchen even more, and secretly hoped that he could quickly transform into a human form and be with his beloved Majesty.

The conceivable is plump, the reality is the backbone.

I don't know when it started, but Bai found that his cultivation base was like a funnel. He cultivated today and disappeared tomorrow.

It wasn't until one day that it found out that it had turned into an ordinary puppy, and all the spiritual energy on its body had disappeared, and it was panicked to know that it was Ru Fei who did it. The other party somehow discovered its 'demon' identity and tried to absorb it all of its cultivation bases.

And from then on, Su Xinru tore off the long-disguised mask, not only torturing him half a hundred in private, but also colluding with the court princes to seek the throne.

Every time I saw Concubine Ru smiling and reaching out and hooking Emperor Tianchen's neck, Emperor Tianchen pointed at Concubine Ru's nose with a smile that he had never shown to any concubine, and the original owner was both envious and worried.

It is eager to tell the truth to the other party, and let Emperor Tianchen not be deceived by this woman's mask, but it is useless at all, because it is a dog, who would believe a dog?

And at this time, its life has come to an end.

Concubine Ru tortured it to death with her own hands. Before she died, it was subjected to various torture-like tortures, and finally it was stripped alive by Concubine Ru before she died.

When the soul consciousness flew out of the body, it saw the blood and cruelty on Su Xinru's face, and whispered something it couldn't understand.

"...Fortunately, the old lady is now a noble concubine, and there is no animal protection law in this era. Otherwise, if the old lady's behavior is known to those dog lovers, she may be sent to prison for two years. Hey, system, you are not trying to absorb any resentment. Hurry up, my mother has lived half her life in the 21st century with the red flag fluttering, and she always says that she is silent and chaotic. I didn't expect these monsters, spirits, and other dragon spirits to be true. System, how long can Emperor Tianchen live?..."

Bai didn't understand most of these words, but he did understand one thing, that is, the majesty he admired was going to be killed by this temptress!

But at the moment it is dead and can't do anything, so by chance, the original owner found his mysterious owner as an exchange.

The original owner has two wishes at this moment.

First, stop the temptress Su Xinru from murdering her majesty. The second is... it wants to be favored by Emperor Tianchen.

What the hell!

After receiving the plot, Gu Bai couldn't help but secretly startled.

The first one is no problem to stop the temptress Su Xin from murdering Emperor Tianchen, but the second one is favored by Emperor Tianchen. This difficulty factor is even more difficult than making Tang Seng QJ Sun Wukong!

Don't forget, the original owner is just a dog, even if it has become a monster, it will not be able to become a human in a short period of time.

Is it normal for a person to fall in love with a dog? And they are still the emperor of the three thousand beauties in the harem!

A dog VS a group of harem concubines in the palace fight, this...is there a chance of winning... After

doing a task for so long, Gu Bai felt that it was the first time that it was difficult.

In addition to the original owner's desire to make Emperor Tianchen fall in love with 'it' is somewhat difficult, another truth revealed from the plot also gave him some headaches.

Perhaps the original owner didn't quite understand the inexplicable self-talk of Su Xinru that he heard before his death, but as a tasker who came from modern times during his lifetime, and the help provided by the plot, he already knew exactly where Su Xinru came from.

It was obvious from the other party's words that this Su Xinru was a transmigrator, and the other party was not an ordinary transmigrator.

The original Su Xinru was originally just a very ordinary Xiaojiabiyu, but she suddenly turned into a delicate and beautiful beauty, plus the last words, Gu Bai guessed that the other party might have a very magical system.

What is the system? Gu Bai lives in the modern network and is fascinated by it, and from all the signs, Su Xinru's system is not simple.

In addition to issuing quests to exchange things for the host, it seems to have spiritual wisdom, which is almost a kind of 'demon'. Obviously, it was not Su Xinru who saw the identity of the original owner at the beginning, but the system discovered that the original owner was a monster and was swallowing up. The original owner's cultivation is for his own use.

In this way, it is necessary to face such a powerful system enemy who does not know the details.

After receiving and analyzing the whole plot, Gu Bai felt a little headache.

However, he is not a person who gives up easily, no matter how difficult the task is, he will definitely work hard to complete it.

It's just that the original owner of this mission was only a dog. He wanted a dog to fall in love with his majesty, who was surrounded by beautiful people. Gu Bai could only smile bitterly and put this wish behind.

He should complete the task of preventing Su Xinru from murdering Emperor Tianchen first. As for the task of making Emperor Tianchen fall in love with him, he will try his best. It really doesn't work. He can only admit it this time. It's more difficult to be a demon...

*************

The two little eunuchs carried Gu Bai's golden cage all the way to Concubine Ru's Biquan Palace. Gu Bai stayed in the cage for a while. Anxious, Su Xinru has a system in his hand, and he basically has no ability to protect himself now. If it falls into the opponent's hands, he will have the same fate as the original owner.

Seeing that he was getting closer and closer to Biquan Palace, Gu Bai was anxious, and he just kept doing nothing and slammed into the cage. The little eunuch didn't pay attention, and the cage fell to the ground and opened.

"Hey, why did it run away, hurry up, grab it quickly..."

The two little eunuchs were startled and hurried to catch up. This is the dog that the mother-in-law likes. If something goes wrong, they won't be able to eat and walk around.

Gu Bai didn't care about the little eunuch behind him, he ran out of the cage and ran in the direction of the imperial study.

As a dog, if you want to survive in the palace, you naturally have to find a good master. Who else in the palace is more powerful than the master of the emperor?

The answer, of course, is no, so hugging the thigh of His Majesty Emperor Tianchen is the primary goal now!

Although the original owner was not high, he was already a monster, and his body was extremely agile and agile. Gu Bai quickly got rid of the two little eunuchs, found the imperial study based on the original owner's memory, and rushed in through the window.

As soon as he entered the imperial study, Gu Bai saw a man sitting in front of the imperial table. He was dressed in a bright yellow dragon robe, with sword eyebrows and star eyes, high nose and deep eyes. He exuded a majestic royal aura. Who else could be Emperor Tianchen?

Gu Bai's eyes widened instantly, and then an inexplicable surge of excitement gushed out of his chest.

"Wang Wang Wang..." Your Majesty Your Majesty! My dear majesty I love you!

After a frenzy of excitement, he couldn't control himself and ran over with his short legs, then lay down at Emperor Tianchen's feet, sticking out his tongue to lick each other's shoes, his eyes were full of fiery love, and he was so attached that he could not wait for a lifetime. Stay by His Majesty's side and never leave.

It wasn't until Emperor Tianchen felt something, stretched out his hand and squeezed the soft flesh on the back of his neck and lifted him up like a kitten, wondering, "Where did the puppy come from?" He didn't react.

Suddenly, Gu Bai's face distorted.

What the hell! He was so excited to lick other people's shoes to express his love! He was so excited to learn how to bark! He even called so naturally and so fondly! He actually inherited the original owner's dog nature so unreasonably! What the hell! !

Roaring violently in his heart, Gu Bai couldn't bear to look directly at himself. He actually did such a foolish thing. The original owner's emotions were really a problem for every mission.

But after a short roar, he still had to bow his head to reality, puffed out his eyes, stretched out his fat and short front paws to scratch the cute sleeves of Emperor Tianchen.

"Wang Wang..." That's

all, in order to complete the task, even if he is a dog, we will recognize him, anyway, no one will recognize him when we go back after the task! Yes, that's it, in order to complete the task, the lower limit of backbone can be eaten!