Chapter 71

Hunger is sometimes enough to control a person. As a zombie that survives by devouring it, Gu Bai always has a voice in his head to stop him.

But at this moment, looking at the plane full of people, his brain was struggling, but he couldn't help opening his mouth. The excessive saliva in the mouth fell drop by drop, and a silver thread was pulled out. The drooling appearance really made people legs. trembling.

"Old, boss, he, he seems to be really hungry..."

A subordinate with a low psychological quality began to tremble. They were not afraid of death, but being eaten alive by zombies was quite a challenge to die.

"I know, he needs to eat..."

At this moment, Xiao Li's blood-red eyes finally returned to normal, but looking at Gu Bai, who had been corpse, there was an unspeakable coldness in his eyes.

He gently stroked Gu Bai's pale face, but turned his head and put his eyes on Shen Muze, his eyes were like sharp knives, and his voice was gloomy.

"I said, if he has something to do, none of you want to live, now he's hungry..." The

rest of the words were not finished, but just this half sentence made everyone on the plane shudder.

Especially the people of the Shen family, their backs are getting shady, there is no doubt that Xiao Li, who has never recognized his six relatives, wants to use them to feed this zombie boy!

Rao is that Wu Donghan is used to seeing the market, and now he can't help but be afraid when facing Xiao Li's eyes.

What's more, he knows better than anyone how cold-blooded Xiao Li is. He always does things according to his heart, regardless of the rules and morals, Xiao Li will not care about the Shen family if he wants to move the Shen family!

He looked at Shen Muze with a pale face behind him, and looked at Xiao Li and said solemnly.

" Ozawa owes Su Yu's life, I'll pay it back for him!" It

's useless to ask for mercy for Xiao Li to turn off the fire. He can only try to exchange one life for another. He said that he would protect Ozawa for the rest of his life.

"Brother Wu..."

When Shen Mize heard his voice, he froze again. He raised his head in disbelief and looked at Wu Donghan in front of him, as if a boulder had been hammered down from his chest.

He didn't expect Wu Donghan to save him, just like he didn't expect Su Yu to save him.

Mingming, obviously everyone hates him, obviously in the previous life, Brother Wu can easily empathize and fall in love with Su Yu, Mingming, so many Mingming, but why, why...

Shen Mize's eyes blurred again, he endured I couldn't stop, I couldn't stop crying.

The guilt in his heart drowned him like a volcanic eruption. He didn't know why this happened, but he caused all this situation, and he was speechless.

"Roar~~"

At this moment, Gu Bai, who had been struggling for a long time, was attracted by his voice, and roared, he walked in front of Shen Muze, who had been tied up.

He looked at Shen Muze, drooling.

He has been hungry for too long, and he desperately needs to eat. The person in front of him looks delicious, and the white and tender ones are different from those of the same kind before.

This must be the little white pig in the ivory tower!

A sentence suddenly popped out of the zombie's white head. Although he didn't understand it very well, he knew that the person in front of him made him appetite!

"Roar!"

The zombie was so hungry that he couldn't help it , grabbed Shen Muze's hand suddenly, and was about to bite down in the terrified eyes of everyone, but stopped when he just touched Shen Muze's skin.

Can't can't can't can't can't can't can' t can't!

Suddenly, a voice in his mind roared excitedly and roared, just like when he wanted to join the zombies to eat before, it strongly stopped him.

Why not? He is really hungry! Bored, boring, boring! Don ' t bully zombies like this!

Zombie Bai was drooling Zombie Bai was drooling and roaring at the voice in his heart, but the voice didn't say anything to him except for the three words "no".

It reminded him like a machine, as if if he ate this person , he might not be able to accomplish a very important thing, he would not be able to look back, he can't eat people, he can't eat people...

Gu Bai belongs to zombies There was a humanized struggle on his face. He tried hard to bite, but every time he was about to bite, he stopped, and his eyes showed a painful and hesitant struggle.

"Su Yu..."

Shen Mize was closest to him, and he could see his expression the most clearly. He didn't know what was going on, but he could feel that the corpse Su Yu seemed to still maintain a touch of human sanity, and he didn't want to hurt him. he.

In a trance, I remembered that in my previous life, no one who studies zombies said that in fact, zombies are not really walking dead as everyone imagines.

They are just that the consciousness is sleeping and the body is controlled. If a person's will is strong enough, then he may be able to resist the zombie 'virus' in the body.

Just like humans have evolved supernatural abilities in order to survive, it is the potential in the human body that will help humans resist the invasion of foreign enemies.

But this kind of chance is too small, and the person who studied zombies in the previous life also said that if the person who became a zombie still retains a bit of humanity, then it must be the deepest feeling in the other party's heart.

In Su Yu's heart, he didn't want to hurt him from the bottom of his heart...

Realizing this realization, Shen Muze's eyes were blurred, and his heart was painful.

Su Yu didn't even want to hurt him, even if he turned into an unconscious zombie, he didn't want to hurt him. Is this really the Su Yu who was like a life-and-death enemy in his previous life?

In his last life, did he ignore something? Su Yu's heart, what was he thinking...

Shen Muze stared blankly at the zombie boy in front of him, tortured by the guilt in his heart, he couldn't breathe, and he couldn't figure it out.

He bit his lip hard and forced himself to calm down and sober up , looking at Xiao Lidao.

"Mr. Xiao, I can save Su Yu, and I know a way to save him..."

Yes, he has a way. Some people speculated in the previous life that the evolution of zombies in the post-apocalyptic world may not only be a change in power. In the behavior, everyone guessed that if a zombie's ultimate evolution is completed, it may be able to restore its sanity.

And before his death in his previous life, he had also heard his father say that at the meeting of the leaders of the major bases, a very powerful Taoist priest spoke.

Zombies are not viruses, but a kind of 'magic' invasion. As long as you find the source of this magic and destroy this magic, all the magic will disappear , and the world will regain peace and return to the good life once .

And the root of the devil is in the northwest, and if you find the root, you may be able to save Su Yu. He wants Su Yu to recover, and he wants to know why...

"Why do I believe you? You know that the end of the world is coming, but you still pull Su Yu out. Can I understand that you want to kill him..."

But Xiao Li is not someone who easily believes in people , he is cold Staring at Shen Muze coldly, there was no warmth in his eyes.

"I..."

Shen Muze paused, he couldn't refute, but the torture in his heart made him want to make amends, and he also eagerly wanted to know why, why Su Yu, who clearly hated him to the bone, did this.

He is timid, but at this moment he somehow mustered up the courage to speak to Xiao Li, who was emitting a terrifying aura that wanted to kill him at any time.

"Mr. Xiao, I know that zombies are not caused by viruses. Those experts can't develop vaccines at all. The only way to make Su Yu change back is to go to the northwest and find the root cause of the end of the world..."

"Please believe me, I am not lying. , Anyway, you can kill me anytime you want, but you don't want to see Su Yu being a walking zombie all the time. If he wakes up one day , he will definitely not be able to accept that he has become a cannibal zombie. , you might as well try my method, if it doesn't work, it's not too late for you to kill me..."

Shen Muze said anxiously , he hated himself for making the situation like this, but it's useless to regret now, the only way is To find a way to cure Su Yu, there are more questions about Su Yu.

But let alone Xiao Li, even the other people on the plane didn't believe him very much, and no one believed that a zombie could turn back again.

Ah Hu was an exception, because he was the only one who was cured after being bitten by a zombie.

After hesitating for a while, he walked over to Xiao Li to persuade him.

"Boss, why don't you try it. When my sister-in-law treated me last time, I also said that zombies don't seem to be viruses. It's really not good at that time. Let's chop up this kid to avenge my sister-in-law..."

"..."

Xiao Li didn't say anything. Still gloomy eyes.

"Roar!"

At this moment, Gu Bai finished his last struggle. Although he was extremely hungry now, Whenever he felt the meaning of the voice in his head, it told him that he would lose something very important. When he felt uncomfortable.

Forget it, forget it, it's not just hunger, the heavens are responsible for zombies, they must first suffer their minds, work their muscles and bones, and starve their skin, he must be a strong and persevering zombie!

Gu Bai's pale zombie face showed a firm look, he smelled Shen Muze's hand, and then dismissed it, it wasn't so fragrant, or his man smelled comfortable.

"Ow!"

He ran back to Xiao Li again, howling at Xiao Li, his eyes were pure , and his manner was childish, like a child who saw something he loved.

But being hungry because he didn't eat made him a little aggrieved, pouting as if asking for comfort.

"Huh..."

Everyone was inexplicably relieved when they saw that he didn't eat people in the end, but when they saw Gu Bai's pouting action, they couldn't help but their eyelids jumped. Damn, should this zombie be like this? Humanize!

However, because of this humane move, Xiao Li's gloomy eyes gradually became warm, and he touched Gu Bai's face soothingly. He slowly walked to Shen Muze and pulled out a military dagger at the same time.

The atmosphere on the plane became tense again, and Shen Muze's face became even paler.

"Don't worry, what you said just now is very reasonable. I won't kill you for the time being, but I'm hungry, so... from today, you will provide him with food!"

Xiao Li showed a strange smile at the corner of his mouth.

When the words fell, in his terrified eyes, he pulled out a military dagger and directly cut a huge and ferocious wound on his arm, and then used a kettle to catch the blood flowing from the wound.

Shen Mize exclaimed in pain, and didn't 't even notice the name he said. The Shen family was all tied up and couldn't stop it, and Xiao Li's subordinates would not stop him.

Ignoring the fearful Shen Mize, Xiao Li returned to Gu Bai after receiving the blood, wiped the dust on his face, and handed the kettle to him.

"Honey, drink it, you won't be hungry after drinking it..."

The tone was clearly gentle, but all the people on the inexplicable plane shuddered, and a thought popped up in their minds, that is, if the teenager can't return to adulthood, This man will definitely feed this zombie with all the people in the world!

But what was even more frightening was that Gu Bai, who was a zombie, was not excited after seeing the blood handed over by Xiao Li and smelled it. Instead, he grabbed the kettle and threw it away in disgust, then hugged Xiao Li and continued to rub it.

Obviously, Xiao Li's breath was more attractive to him than blood, and he kept rubbing and twisting on Xiao Li's body.

Ah Hu and the others felt their scalps go numb, they couldn't imagine the feeling of being so sticky and close to a zombie, but Xiao Li's blood rolled in his body because of his actions.

Even though Gu Bai's current zombie appearance is not good-looking, the wound on his neck and the purple veins on his arms are very scary, but this person seems to have a strange attraction to him, just like the first time they met, he Without hesitation, I wanted to take this man away.

Gu Bai lay on top of him, and immediately felt that something hard was poking his thigh, he snorted in confusion, lowered his head to look for the strangeness, and finally his eyes fell on Xiao Li's legs.

"Ow~woo~ "A

certain zombie with white eyes and curious baby stretched out his finger and poked it.

Is this a god horse thing? It's hot and hard, hey, it's even bigger!

A certain zombie Xiaobai has a big mouth and a face (⊙o⊙) ! !

"..."

In an instant, Xiao Li's eyes darkened, and there was a strange silence on the plane.

"Inform others to return immediately!"

After dozens of seconds, Xiao Li left a sentence and carried Gu Bai up into the dedicated single-person cabin at the back, leaving behind a terrified crowd.

What does the boss want to do, let alone raising zombies, this, this, shouldn't be thinking... not so...

"The boss has always been a relatively brutal character..."

A Hu touched his chin and added seriously.

Everyone didn't speak, Qi Qi's spirit was shocked, and then he leaned on the small waist to listen to the corner of the cabin door, with a look of excitement, the zombies dared to get up, the boss is mighty!