𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈

It's been a month since vegas and Maria's been down in it ever since

It's been a month since vegas and Maria's been down in it ever since. We dodged a bullet. No one reported Chico's body. Madam Gao's school-wide interrogations haven't found it either, but the rumour mill is churning.

Maria has been in constant fear of Chico's father finding out what she did.

Saya has been keeping to herself, she doesn't hang out with Maria as much.

Willie is back to the place he was before, keeping up his act, acting like he wasn't worried.

Billy is slowly accepting what happened with his dad, he had a lot of help from his friends.

Marcus has been trying to talk to Ame about what happened, but she keeps ignoring him, he has fallen into a depression, much like Ame.

Ame has been keeping to herself, waning to fully close off, but her friends didn't let her, staying by her side at all times, her friends, Saya, Billy, Lex and Petra had been taking turns sleeping in the girl's room, even sometimes all sleeping over, scrambled on the floor.
They had fun, but they all knew Ame was struggling, in the short time Marcus was at the school Ame had grown fond of his company, she missed him. On top of that, the girl hadn't seen her brother since their dinner, he was incredibly busy and they hadn't had a chance to meet up yet.

Ame's birthday was coming up really soon, and her friends, including her brother, Kane and Willie, had been planning a surprise party for her, on the rooftop, just them, not a big party. Unfortunately, Cedric and Kane would not be able to be there, but Cedric is taking Ame out for the day and then dropping her off so she can be surprised at school. 

After madam Gao had interrogated Ame, not getting any word out of the girl, which frustrated Gao to a level of madness, making her rage and repeatedly hit the girl with her stick. Breaking her nose, and leaving bruises all over Ame's body, when Maria was lifted into the room is when the last hit was given to Ame, making her groan, she was let loose by the monks and as she was lifted off, she glared at Maria, it was her fault she was now bruised from head to toe.

The monks let go of Ame and she stumbled her way towards the bathroom. But she was walked into by Marcus. She saw him and moved right past him. He grabbed her hand turning her around, he was concerned seeing her beat-up face and bruised arms. "What happened," He asked, it came out as a whisper. "Madam Gao happened" Ame replied plainly, really wanting to get out of this situation.

"Look Ame I really need to talk to you please" The boy prayed "No Marcus leave me alone" Ame replied walking on into the bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror she knew she was going to have to put her nose back in place, grabbing some tissues getting rid of the blood cleaning her nose. She put the tissues down and put her hands around her nose with a firm grip. "Alright Ame, breathe..... 1...... 2...... 3!" she calmed herself and at three she popped it back in place, it hurt and blood started pouring once again, as she cleansed her nose Saya walked into the bathroom.