𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ame, happy birthday to you!"

Ame opened her eyes to see Billy stand there. "Hey birthday girl, meet us at the rooftop in 10" and with that, he left Ame alone.

Due to recent events... Ame forgot about her birthday until now, to be completely honest she had forgotten what day it was. Ever since her encounter with Miss De Luca, she felt better, even meeting Petra, Lex and Billy in their dorm, and that's where she spent her evening, she still felt sad, but it would 'take some time to fully heal and accept' as Lex put it.

Ame stood up, changing into a nice, comfortable outfit, lightly did her makeup and combed her hair, she hadn't looked or felt this good in a while. She looked in the mirror once more, pulling her mom's necklace from underneath her top to be shown, she smiled at herself and made her way to the rooftop.

Opening the door to the rooftop she saw the, clearly self-made, garlands. As she turned confetti flew in the air "HAPPT BIRTHDAY AME (AMESIE)"
"Lex we were supposed to just say her name, not her nickname" Billy scolded the British boy, during which the British girl laughed at their friends and smiled seeing them stand next to each other, just the five of them, Billy, Willie, Petra, Lex and Saya.

Though she was so happy to see her friends put in this work for her she did miss one person there, a person that made her heart flutter and steam come out of her ears when she sees him.

"Anyways, happy birthday Ame, now we sadly don't have a lot of time, as we need to get to class, as for you, there's someone right outside waiting for you right now so we are all gonna bring you to the exit," Saya spoke The rest of her friends nodded along.

Before they could leave Ame ran to them with open arms and engulfed them in a hug and they accepted, trapping the girl in the middle "Thank you guys, I love you guys" Ame said, tears in her eyes as they all pulled out of the hug "Ahw look who's being all soft with us, love ya to Ame" Willie spoke as he gave her a side hug.

"Enough waterworks you lot are gonna make me cry" Lex exclaimed "You, my lady, need to go" he finished pushing Ame towards the door.

Once away from kings she saw him, sitting on a bench in the park, she sneaked up to him and put her hands over his eyes "guess who" Ame smiled

"mmm, I wouldn't know" Cedric sarcastically remarked, "It's me you wanker, your favourite sister in the whole world and it happens to be my birthday," Ame replied.

"I know it's your birthday, that's why I'm here waiting for you dummy" Cedric replied putting his arm around her shoulder and pulling her into him rubbing her head. "Stop you'll get my hair messed up, stop ced" When Ame couldn't get away she tickled him till he let go of her.

"Where's Kane?" Ame asked her brother once they calmed down
"At his place, I wanted it to just be us for the day," Cedric told her
"Ahw I was hoping to see him to get a distraction from your ugly ass" Ame smirked
"HEY am I not your favourite person to hang out with?" as he tickled her "See you're laughing and you've been here for 10 minutes, I am totally your favourite person."