FOUR

"Your scent tells me other wise," Neil rasps.

Fuck fuck fuck. Andrew knows he fucked up. Now not only does he have an omega in a painful bloody heat, but he turned said omega on.

Andrew pulls himself away from Neil with a jolt and turns to face him. Neil looks hurt but that doesn't do much to hide how blown his pupils are and the tent in his sweatpants where he's already painfully hard.

"Alpha?" he whimpers.

"No," Andrew says firmly, just as much trying to remind himself as he is telling Neil.

Neil stumbles toward Andrew till he's in Andrews arms. "Please alpha?"

"I don't like that word," Andrew says flatly.

"Please?" Neil quirks his head.

"Don't say it."

"Yes alpha," Neil nods. "I want you." He lifts his head to show his throat in submission.

Andrew turns away and goes back to their room with Neil at his heels.

"Alpha, I need you," Neil keens. "Alpha."

Andrew decides to just ignore him and hope he gives up. Neil whines and wraps his arms around Andrew and starts kissing his neck, moaning obscenely as if the taste of Andrews skin is the best in the world. He starts to rub against Andrews leg, but Andrew stops him.

"I said no omega," he says using his alpha voice. "I will not touch you while you're in heat, you're not thinking straight."

"Touch me alpha, I want it," Neil pleads trying to fight Andrews hand against his thigh so he can rub against Andrew and get some sort of relief for his aching cock. "I need you."

He whimpers in frustration and flops over on his back. Neil seems to have decided to just take matters into his own hands because he pulls down his pants and boxers until his red and angry dick pops out.

Andrew does his best to ignore him as Neil takes himself in hand and strokes himself vigorously. Andrew wants to cover his ears as he hears his omega moan and whimper. He turns on his side away from him so he'll stop watching and stays focused on blocking his scent and breathing through his mouth. He feels Neil scoot over closer so his body's pressed against his and his face is pressed at the nape of his neck.

"A-alpha," Neil moans.

Andrew ignores him as Neil starts moaning his name in an attempt to get Andrew to help him. Andrew hates to admit it was working, he had to pinch himself to stop himself from rolling over and blowing Neil.

"Alpha I'm gonna come," Neil cries moving as close as he can to Andrew.

Andrew can feel him shaking from the power of having an orgasm while in heat, and silently wonders how long he could make it last for Neil. Once he stops and comes down from his high Andrew gets up to get a wet cloth to clean Neil off.

"Alpha?" Neil asks as Andrew walks out of the room.

When he comes back Neil is curled up into himself crying silently. Andrew wants to comfort him, say something to make his omega stop crying but he knows that right now he needs to let his apathy take over or he might loose control. And he refuses to be like them.

"I'm sorry," Neil sobs. "I didn't mean to do that. I couldn't think."

"I know," Andrew grumbles pushing Neil flat on his back so he could use the cloth to clean the come off.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," Neil cries.

"You couldn't help it," Andrew grumbles as he wipes off Neils chin.