FOURTEEN

The paper work came in the mail to Wymacks office, and he immediately called Andrew and Neil in.

"He sent the paperwork, all you two have to do is sign," Wymack said passing the papers over to them.

"That's it? He pulled this off in under two weeks?" Andrew said skeptically as he started reading it.

"He's leader of the Moriyamas he can do whatever he wants," Wymack grunted, in a way that showed he was both impressed and frustrated with it.

Neil was reading over Andrews shoulder the paper work that meant he would be his own owner. He still wasn't sure how he felt about it, he grew up around the idea that he was meant to be owned and that was something he should be proud of. He was proud of belonging to Andrew. Over the span of the two weeks Andrew has been explaining it to Neil more, trying to get him on the same page. The first conversation ended with Neil in tears thinking Andrew didn't want him, and even now Neil isn't sure if he believes Andrew. He is so scared the second he signs these papers giving him his freedom Andrew will leave him, but Andrew does his best to reassure him.

"Are you sure Drew?" Neil asked anxiously, biting his lip.

"I don't want to own you," Andrew said. "I can still be your alpha and not own you like a fucking dog. Even after we sign this I'm not going anywhere."

No matter how many times he said it, Neil wasn't gonna believe it until he saw it. He thought about just refusing to sign it, but he made Andrew a promise. He just had to trust that Andrew would follow up on his end.

"Okay," Neil said as Andrew signed the papers, passing them to him. He pointed to where Neil needed to sign and watched carefully as Neil signed on the line with a shaky hand.

"Thank you," Andrew said kissing Neils cheek as he passed them back to Wymack.

Neil felt like crying. Andrew didn't want him.

"Stop it," Andrew said, his brow creasing.

"Stop what?" Neil asked, though he knew exactly what Andrew was talking about. His lower lip was quivering as he tried to blink back his tears.

"I'm not going anywhere," Andrew said firmly. "I promise."

Neil nodded. "Okay," he sniffed.

"Get out of my office," Wymack said. "I have shit to do and I need to send this back to Irchrou Moriyama."

Andrew and Neil stood up and headed out to the car. Neil was still trying to fight back his tears.

"I already told you I'm not going anywhere, stop crying," Andrew said holding Neils hand as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"I know I know," Neil said trying to hammer it into his head as well. "I'm just scared."

"I know bunny," Andrew said running his thumb over Neils knuckles. "But you don't have to be."

"Are you sure your not gonna leave me?" Neil asked for a final time.

"Yes," Andrew answered flatly. Neil felt a tear slip past his lids but he quickly pushed it away. He trusted Andrew, he's never been given a reason not too.

They went back to the dorms and found it mostly empty, everyone was either at the rec centre for work, or off doing something else.

"Are you hungry?" Andrew asked as they walked into his dorm.

"Not yet," Neil said as he started to go sit in a bean bag chair.

"Bedroom," was all Andrew said as he walked into the bedroom.