Chapter 5

⚠️ smut ⚠️

POV; 3rd person

"Now suck it." Those words coming from the blondes mouth, repeating in the greenettes mind. He blushed uncontrollably, looking at the blonde to see if he was joking or not.. He didn't seem to be joking, considering the fact that there was a smirk plastered on his face. "Well? C'mon, teddybear~" The blonde said, seeing the flustered look on Izuku's face.

He pushed the greenette down onto his knees, now being eye level with Katsuki's member. Izuku blushed even more, if it was even possible. He looked up at the blonde, who had been impatiently waiting for the greenette to do as he was told. Soon enough, Izuku did.. He shoved as much as he could into his mouth, and started bobbing his head.

Katsuki wasn't actually expecting him to do it, but when he did, he felt pleasure run through his body. "Mmn~" The blonde bit his lip once he realized the sound that just escaped his mouth. It wasn't a moan, it was more of a groan of delight. Izuku heard the sound, and looked up at him as he sucked.

The blonde ran his fingers through the green curls, gripping onto them, causing Izuku to gag slightly. This made the blonde smirk, as he bucked his hips. Izuku gagged again, moaning slightly. The moan was muffled, but it sent Katsuki pleasure. "Be prepared, my love~" The blonde said shakily. And soon he came into the smaller males mouth, as he groaned with pleasure. "Make sure you swallow." The blonde looked at Izuku, grabbing onto his face, as the greenette released his member from his mouth.

Izuku gulped, swallowing it all. Katsuki smirked, and kissed him roughly, earning small moans from the greenette. The freckled male intertwined his fingers into the blonde, spikey hair.

Katsuki bit Izuku's bottom lip, earning an entrance right away.

- x - x - x -

~ sorry you guys! I'm not the best at writing smut... sorry if you guys don't like it, but I am trying to get better. I'm continuing the smut for now, because it's not even close to starting for real yet. ~