Chapter 17

So, I'm like, really busy lately with sports, training my new kitten, school, etc. but I'm trying to write as much as possible you guys! If you have any ideas for the story, you can tell me if you'd like, I might add it to the story:)
as always, hope you're taking care of yourself! Ily all, have a good day/night!! <3

POV: 3rd person

"Toga! Leave Bakugou alone! He'll kill you!" Twice yelled from across the LOV base.

"I'm not gonna leave him alone! He's my brother! Don't tell me what to do!!!" Toga yelled back.

"Oh my fucking god- leave me alone or I'll explode your face!" A specific angry blond yelled, glaring at the both of them. "Now, as I was saying, whatever me and Izuku are is none of your business. Aren't you dating that one hero? What's her name again?"

"Ochako? Yes, I'm dating her, but Izuku's her best friend, so it is my business."

"I don't give a shit, Izuku doesn't even talk to you."

"Still! I don't want you hurting him! He's a very sweet boy and gets hurt easily! He already lost both his parents, he doesn't need to be hurt again. Especially not by you!" The shorter blonde yelled.

"I'm not gonna hurt him! Fuck off, fang face!" The taller blond yelled back.

~ x ~ x ~ x ~

Heyyy, so I'm thinking of putting a pause on this story but like, possibly still updating it sometimes. I don't really like the way I wrote this and I'm leaning more towards other ships. Like, kiribaku?
Sorry for the short chapter, I've been stressing about not posting for a while. 😅
That's about it, if you have any questions/ideas just lmk!! And remember to eat&drink, aswell as sleep!! <3

-Tilly