Chapter 32 - Feels Like Home

Walking to the window, i see Sienna and her mother walking into the house and i can't help but feel abit of disappointment ....I don't know why i thought that perhaps it would be Ella.

She doesn't even know about the party.

Roman turns around and starts heading towards the door.

"Where are you going?" i ask.

"Where do you think i'm going...?" he mumbles over his shoulder, as he walks hurriedly across the room.

"I thought you didn't care....peace and quiet, what happened to that?" I say, and without looking back, he gives me the middle finger and leaves the room.

I chuckle.

It's not like i believed him anyway, i knew he was just speaking from a hurt perspective, and didn't mean any of what he was saying at the time.

Anyway, i'm happy for his opportunity to try and fix things with Sienna right away, there is no denying how much he loves her.

I look back outside and remember the time when i walked Ella back to her car after that afternoon we made love for the first time.

I scratch my eyebrows and turn around, Angelo and Nick are playing pool, Aaron talking and laughing with them over something i didn't pay enough attention to hear.

Then my phone rings, and i pull it out from my front pocket, and see who it is.

I'm always anxious every time i receive a phone call or text message, hoping it's Ella, but it rarely ever is, and this time, i didn't even expect it to be her...but it is.

I answer after the third ring.

'Hello' i say, turning away from everyone and looking outside the window again.

"Hai."

"Hai" i repeat.

"How are you, are you ok?" she asks.

I'm not, but that's not what i say.

"I'm good, you?" 

"I'm ok....are you busy right now?" she asks.

"Not really, what's up?"

"Can i see you?" she asks, and i'm pleasantly surprised.

"Sure, where do you want to meet?" i ask her, turning around to see that the guys are oblivious to me right now.

"Uhhm, i don't know, i'm just leaving the hospital right now, i was visiting Riley...... i can meet you anywhere" she says.

"We could meet at the apartment" i suggest.

"Ok" she murmurs.

"Alright, i'll see you in less than an hour then" i tell her.

"Ok, thanks." she says and hangs up.

Well, that just happened.

Without saying much to the guys, i leave the room, and go to my room to grab my jacket, then i head out, taking my own car this time and finally driving myself for the first time since the accident.

**

I stop outside Riley's room to wipe my tears away, before going back in to see him.

That was an unexpected conversation, and i feel my stomach in knots.

I always imagined it would be extremely hard to say what i just said to her right now, but after i started talking, it all just came out, and my hands are literally shaking right now.