Chapter 33 - This Is Heaven

With my body hanging upside down on Marco's shoulder, he continues to carry me upstairs to the bedroom, while i giggle and laugh, from how elated and unbelievably happy i feel right now, considering how my day started out earlier.

"Hey, careful with the goods" i mutter, protecting my head with my hands, when he almost bumps it into the door frame, as we finally walk into the bedroom.

"This cargo talks too much"he retorts, smacking my ass before coming to a stop at the foot of the bed.

"I know what i'm doing.....i would never let any harm come to such precious goods" he says, slowly putting me down on my feet, and holding me by my waist to keep me steady, since i do not quite have my balance just yet.

"You alright?" He asks, noticing how due of the upside position he carried me in, blood has rushed to my head, making me all red and flushed.

"Yes" i reply, putting my arms around his neck.

"I have never felt better" i add honestly.

"Good" he says, massaging my shoulders and neck, and then holding the side of my face, his eyes following the movement of his hands.

"I missed you so very much" i say, and his eyes, finally land on mine.

Instead of replying, he leans forward, finally kissing me for the first time not just today, but for the last couple of days. His lips brush mine softly, before taking my lower lip in between his and teeth, and sucking on it softly, the action, sending strong arousing waves pulsing through my body, all the way down to my toes.

I sigh contentedly, as i run my fingers over his scalp, and tag as his hair between my fingers, then he lets go of my lips to tongue-kiss my neck, making me grow weak at the knees.

I let out a shaky breath, and grab the edges of his coat, which he allows me to push off his shoulders, and it lands on the floor, then i hold the bottom of his shirt and left it up hos body, and he helps me pull it over his head, leaving him naked from the waist up.

I love looking at his body, but i don't get the opportunity to gawk at him for long, because he hurriedly pushes my jacket off me too, and reaches for the waist band of my jeans and unbuttons them.

After pushing them down my legs, i swiftly step out of them.

Pulling me back for a kiss, his hands are fast going under my shirt to tag my bra lower, exposing my breasts, then squeezing them both in his hands.

He hums and brings his head down and kisses each, pulling the hard peaks into his mouth noisily and roughly, and it only excites and arouses me more.

"Marc...." i murmur, holding his face in my hands.

He pulls back and quickly lifts the shirt up over my head and snaps the clip of my bra open on my back, and i pull it off from my front, now standing there just in my panties.

"Yes" he murmurs approvingly, both of his hands grabbing and kneading them in each hand, before abruptly lifting me off the ground, and i instinctively anchor my legs at his sides, as one of his hands hold my bottom for support.

With my chest now closer to the level of his head, he sucks on one and then the other breast, as he walks to the side of the bed and slowly lays me down sideways on it.

"I missed you too" he finally responds with a smirk, before kissing his way down my body.

I forget i even said that.

I watch his head, my fingers running through his hair, as he reaches the edge of my dark blue lacey underwear.

Using his index and middle finger, he goes up and down my core and feels the moisture on the thin material separating his fingers from my body.