9

Hello everybody!!! I'm so thankful for all the views, comments and votes!!! thank you for 1k views!! Once again I'm announcing our second biggest supporter...Selina392!! Thank you so much for supporting me! Enjoy!

Julieta came back and healed Camilo. I'm so glad I have the same old Camilo again!

*ding!* ohp! That must be my phone.

Mother

____________

Hello y/n.come home. We need to talk.

Oh. Sure. Omw...

_________________________________________

I knew this meant trouble.

"Hey cami my mom needs me, be right backk~!" I said walking out the door.

I arrived and saw mom sitting on the dining table biting her nails.

"Hey mom...." I said placing my phone down and sitting. "So...y/n.the villagers said they saw you with someone. Care to explain..?" Mom didn't sound strict and mad she just sounded worried...

"Uh...maybe they mistaken someone else?" I said. "Y/n.im your mother, you can tell me anything.i promise, it won't change anything between us. " mom said comfortingly.

I felt. Safe.

"Okay...just don't get mad..so..me And Camilo have been seeing each other..." I said scared. "Ai...Y/n.that was the big deal??" Mom said face palming. "You're not mad...?" I mumbled. "Why do you think I would be mad? "

After me and my mom chatted she wasn't mad . I was surprised since she hated them but I guess it was fine.
"Oh shoot. I have to go. You can stay at Camilos if you want!" She says grabbing her keys and her phone. Welp. Guess I'm staying at Camilos.

I arrived at casita. I greet Casita and everyone there!

"Hii~ pepaa" I wave. "Hello y/n! Your mother gave me a call.we'd love to letu you stay here!!!" Pepa confirmed. "Thanks!" I head up to Camilos room.

I went up to his door and heard a crash after I knocked.

"...uh you okay, Cami? " I put my ear on the door. Silence went on for 10 seconds until Dolores arrived. "Hello! Camilo's just...uh...ykoww ..." She stuttered trying to find the right words. "..you don't think he's...yknow???" I whisper-shouted. "Whats the problem? I mean...all men do it..." Dolores said. "That wasn't a no..." I put my hand on the doorknob. "NO! " Dolores yelled."Yeah! But uh...hes not! " Dolores mumbled. "I'm kidding! I'm just gonna wait until he answers." I laughed.

After me and Dolores chatted outside Camilos door I decided to knock again. "Cami? You okay?" I stood outside his door. Still, no answer. "Okayy! I'm going in!!" I yelled. I slowly put my hand on the doorknob and turned it.

I entered and saw him on the ground wiping the floor. "Cami! What're you doing?? I knocked so many times." I scolded. "I'm sorry! I was studying." He apologized. "Huh? Studying.?? You don't study.." I said in confusion. "Fine I wasn't studying I fell and dropped a glass of water..." I said scratching the back of his neck. "You could've answered the door at least.i was worried. " I flopped on his bed.