35 {After Present Mic}

After Present Mic and Aizawa were done debating whether it was sibling rivalry or me and Katsuki targeting highest points, I felt a hand hover past my face. I kicked in the electric reflexes. And time slowed down for me. I turned my head and saw a blonde guy smirking at me. I tried to grab my headband but he was moving just as fast. I realized I was shocking my team members and he was too. I quickly jumped out of their grasp and jumped onto his classmate in the front. I threw a swift punch and it collided with the blondes cheek. He held his stinging cheek.

"Aren't you a feisty one?" He laughed nervously. I grabbed my headband out of his hand and kicked him to the ground, grabbing his headband in the process. I deactivated my quirk and jumped back to the guys.

"OW!" Everyone that wasn't the blonde or I shouted. They just felt the shock.

"Monoma's team is disqualified!" Midnight shouted.

"Huh?" His teammates looked to the ground and saw him sitting there in awe.

"H-How were you faster?" He asked me. I gave him my middle finger and Katsuki snorted.

"After Izuku!" I signed to Katsuki. He nodded.

"Alright! Here we come damn Deku!" Katsuki shouted.

~Timeskip~

We barely ran out of time before getting to Izuku, but we were in the tournament. My first fight was Yuga.

He shot at me multiple times and I barely dodged. I dived in multiple directions until his naval laser gave out on him. I took that opportunity to sprint at him and kick him out of bounds.

"Midoriya wins!" Midnight exclaimed. Some people in the stands cheered as I walked back up to my class in the stands. Katsuki smirked as I walked up to him and sat beside him.

A//n: OKAY honestly I've been away from this fanfic for so long I don't even wanna do the sports festival so we gonna time skip to the camp :)

We all loaded up on a bus to leave for camp! I sat next to Katsuki and napped on the way.

*Katsuki's POV*

When Y/n fell asleep she laid her head on my shoulder while I scrolled mindlessly through my phone.

"Hey Bakugou," Pikachu turned his head back to face me. I looked up at him. "Does Y/n have her charger on her?" He asked. I glared at him and he flinched. "Nevermind," He sat back down. I could feel a certain extras eyes on me. I looked across the aisle and saw the octopus swapped spots with the quiet guy. He was giving me the side eye.

"Jealous dickwad," I muttered as I wrapped an arm around Y/n's shoulder. She nuzzled into me and smiled. I smiled at her and placed a peck on her forehead.

*Timeskip*

The bus came to a stop and we all got off. Y/n was still asleep so I waited for the extras behind me to get off before I pulled her onto my lap and wrapped her arms and legs around myself, then stood up. I held her tightly and walked off the bus.

"Oh! Hey Kacchan! I'm guessing she won't wake up?" The nerd asked.

"Yeah," I nodded.

*Y/n's POV*

I woke up to the feeling that I was free falling. My eyes shot wide open as I saw Katsuki using explosions to propel himself through the air to get to me. "What the- fuck is happening!?" I spoke quietly on accident as he grabbed me by the hem of my skirt and pulled me to himself. He wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Not sure!" He shouted. I could barely hear him over the wind. He was about to use his explosions to hold us in the air. But we landed on the ground together, in a less than scenely fashion. I was on his chest with my feet by his waist and my stomach on his face. I quickly pushed myself up with one hand and looked down at him.

I got by his ear and whispered, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," He groaned as he sat up, causing me to be sitting on my knees over his lap. "Come on," He slipped out from under me and helped me up. "Apparently we have to get there before noon if we want to eat," He stretched his legs and arms quickly. I mirrored his actions and we took off running. Along the way the entire class had to destroy or run from earth golems. A golem landed on me and it knocked the air out of my lungs. I had told Katsuki to run ahead I'd catch up...

"- volts!" I heard Denki's voice. I looked up and saw him destroy it. "Wow, you really don't make a sound," He laughed. I smiled as I stood up and offered a high-five. He returned the gesture and I transferred some electricity into him. "Woah! I feel replenished!" He beamed.

I smiled and nodded.

"But are you sure?" He asked. "I don't want you to short circuit because of me,"

I shook my head and motioned for him to come on as I started running again. The sun was setting as we got out of the forest. Denki and I were pretty much short circuited but I was conscious enough to run to Katsuki. He was cradling his arms.

"R u ok?" I signed lazily.

"I will be," He declared. I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder, letting my eyes rest. I woke up to Yao-Momo shocking me with a tazer.

"T- the fuck Yao-Momo!?" I signed.

"I thought it might help your energy," She answered looking worried. "I'm sorry if it hurt, it worked on Kaminari," She pointed at him.

I thought for a moment. "Thank you Yao-Momo," I signed with a smile.

A//N: been a hot minute. Yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet ~ Versailles7753