Chapter One

DORA IS AGED UP BTW, SHE'S 19 NOW 😈

"baby dora boo uwu," Shrek began, his gaze moving to his girlfriend. "let's go on a romantic date downtown where there totally isn't any danger or anything."

"of cwourse daddy.. i mean baby!" Dora stuttered cutely.

The pair strutted down the street holding hands romantically. Shrek occasionally stopped to give Dora a smooch before carrying on, to prove his ultimate love to her.

They entered the 'dangerous' part of town but it didn't stop them or even make them hesitate, they carried on as if nothing would happen.

Oh but it would, they just didn't realise it yet!

They stood in the middle of the path, making out, when suddenly there heard what sounded like the sound of people clicking their fingers in sync.

"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-who's there!?!?!?" Dora screamed, scared.

"You shouldn't be on our turf, doll face. Neither should you, bitch," One of the men said.

They came out of the darkness and showed themselves. OMG!

"Oh my.... THE CUMRERERS!?!?!!?!?" Shrek exclaimed, his knees shaking violently.

Dream, Obama and Dr Phil were now in view, standing up-right with smug looks on their faces, they obviously did not have good intentions.

Dr Phil stared at Dora menacingly while Dream and Obama focused on Shrek.

"Listen, if you're givin' off your lovey-dovey bullshit on OUR turf, you gotta pay the price OR ELSE." Dream threatened, the two nodded their heads.

"In that case, come down to ours, we'll have plenty of fun~" Dr Phil enticed as Obama wrote down their address.

Dora took the piece of paper as the cumrerers left the area, winking and smirking.

"See you there, pretty boy and doll face," Obama winked at them as he went off with the rest of the group.

Shrek and Dora looked at each other and shared concerned looks.

Did that really just happen?