Chapter Two

⚠️ SMUT WARNING⚠️

Shrek and Dora got in their red lamhamburgergene and drove over to the destination they were told to go to. As they pulled into the driveway, Dora recieved a call from her 69450 max pro ultra HD camera installed Iphone.

"Who is it baby bwoo?" Shrek asked.

"U-u-u-u-u-u-uh nobody..." Dora laughed awkwardly as she pulled her phone up to her ear.

Shrek trusted her, she wouldn't do anything to hurt him.

---

Barry Benson's POV:

I called my bae, Dora, and we had the following conversation.

"Hey baby waby saby kwaby lamby twamby, how are you sugar?" I asked flirtatiously.

"Hah, I'm good"

I figured by the way she was speaking, she was next to her dumbass side-hoe Shrek. 

"Sugar, You should come over tonight, we'll have the best fun you've ever had in your life~ better than what that bitch Shrek can give you," I spoke.

"Yeah, I will, don't worry."

"Bye baby!"

"Byeeee!"

---

NARRATOR:

They walked up to the house and the door opened a crack without Shrek nor Dora touching it.

"Come in~" Dr Phil smirked as the door opened for them to step inside.

The door closed behind them as they saw what kind of 'fun' was planned for them.

"Oh dear Barry Bee Benson, save us," Shrek whispered under his breath.

Shrek was pulled over to where Dream was while Dora was pulled away with Obama. Dr Phil went in the camera room where he was able to easily see everything going on.

With Shrek:

Dream pulled Shrek close and brought his mouth up to his ear.

"Do you consent?" Dream whispered.

"Uh yeah sure," Shrek replied, hesitant but he was okay with it.

In an instant, Dream pulled Shrek to the bed and ripped both of their clothes off. Dream, on top of Shrek, took his massive shlong and used it to start pounding into his arse.

"Dream, not so hard!" Shrek pleaded but Dream didn't listen and continued pounding as hard as he could.

Shrek flipped Dream over, placing him on top, leaving him in charge of what was happened. Shrek began pounding into Dream as Dream had done to him.

Dream moaned in pleasure, releasing sperm out of his dick as the moment was pleasurable. Shrek did the same occasionally.

"Oh Shrek, why hadn't we done this earlier?" Dream moaned, aware that Dr Phil was watching.

"I thought you hated me, remember?" Shrek asked.

"Forget that, continue, boy! Continue, I say!" Dream practically pleaded to where Shrek continued.

That was a long night that nobody would forget for a long, long time.