Chapter Three

WITH DR PHIL, WHILE SHREK AND DREAM WERE FUCKING:

SMUT WARNING!!!

Dr Phil sat down on his chair, turning his computer on. Immediately, he saw Dream pounding into Shrek and Obama topping Dora. The sight was delightful, arousing, in fact.

As Dr Phil watched closely, the more aroused he became. The sight of it all was enough to give him a massive erection. Seeing his own boner made him moan amongst himself, he felt so.. horny.

Dr Phil couldn't take it anymore, he had to rid this feeling from his body with his own pleasure. He pulled his pants down, bringing out his erected 69inch shlong and began stroking it intently. 

With every stroke, the more he became determined to finish. He couldn't stop. He was now moaning louder with delight, the feeling sending shivers down his spine. He had reached the point where the precum had begun dripping down his still erected cock.

He didn't plan to stop.. until he heard the door open.

"D-D-Dr Phil..?" Barry Benson asked.

fuck. his crazy hot boyfriend was here, walking in on him masterbating.

Barry didn't seem so phased by it though, he seemed rather turned on by it, biting his lip.

"Keep doing what you're doing.. act like I'm not here~" Barry moaned at the sight.

Dr Phil was hesitant but obeyed his boyfriend's orders and continued stroking his cock quickly. Why would Barry want to..? Why.. wouldn't he?

Now that Dr Phil thought of it, he enjoyed the idea of Barry watching him masterbate, it turned him on even more than he already was. Eventually, his penis welt back down with sperm dripping out. He had finished.

He had reached that bodily pleasure for him to be able to settle down now. He slipped his shlong back into his pants and looked over at Barry who was still watching. Seeing Barry again made him blush.

Barry winked.

"I wish I could see you do that more often" Barry spoke, walking out the door and closing the door behind him to give Dr Phil privacy.