Forbidden

Hermione stood up, hands still cuffed behind her back. “Harry do what ever you want to me.”

Harry thought to himself. He just came down her throat, he wasn’t going to be as hard for a few minutes. Then a stroke of genius hit him.

“Hermione, you told me you want to be dominated right?”

“Yes”

“I’m going treat you a little harshly, just tell me when it’s too much. Okay?”

“Okay”

Harry grabbed his wand and transfigured the love seat into a chair. He sat down and commanded, “Get over here and bend over my knee!”
Hermione knew what was coming. She was shocked a little bit at the tone her friend had just taken. She shuffled to his side and bent over so that her tits were over one knee and her waist sat on top of the other. Harry ran one hand over her juicy ass and the other squeezing her amazing tits. After a while of fondling her, Harry raised his hand and struck Hermione’s ass hard. She jumped and gasped a little at the force of his hand.

“I’m going to spank you 15 times, if you pull away and don’t count with me we will start over.”

*Slap* “One”, Hermione gasped

“That’s one, SIR” Harry ordered.

“One sir”

*Slap* “Two sir.” Her cheek already had a red hand print on it and Hermione could already feel her pussy starting to get wet again.

*Slap* “Three sir”

*Slap* “Four sir”

Hermione took all of her spankings. Her pussy was dripping by the end of it. Harry felt his dick hardening and could feel something wet running down his thigh. He stood up, picked her up and threw her onto the bed. He pulled out his wand and aimed it at the handcuffs, “Alohamora” he said, and removed the cuffs. Hermione rubbed her wrists, but not for long. Harry casted another spell, “Incarcerous” then thin ropes appeared from out of thin air and wrapped around Hermione’s wrists and ankles and tied her down to the bed.

“Oh Harry, this feels sexy as fuck! What are you going to do to me?” She begged

Grabbing the ball gag, “You’ll see. Just stay there you slutty little thing you.” Harry took the gag and put it in her mouth. She willing let him gag her. She was his slut now, he could do whatever he wanted to do. 

Harry positioned himself between her legs. He got a good view at her pussy. It was pink, with her clit visible, and she was completely shaved. Harry noticed the juices that covered Hermione’s pussy lips. After staring for a second, his animal instincts took control and he pressed his own lips onto Hermione’s vagina. He licked it with his tongue up and down and circled around her clit. Hermione moaned as soon as he made contact with her. Waves of pleasure she never knew were vibrating through her at an incredible rate. 
Harry continued to lick and suck on her opening. Hermione’s body tired to jerk itself but was stopped by the restraints. She would have to take in everything and deal with it. Harry darted his tongue in and out of Hermione’s pussy. It was velvety soft and her juices were sweet. Every now and then Harry could feel his tongue being lightly squeezed by her walls. The squeezing became more frequent and tighter.

“Ggghary! Mm onna ghum” said Hermione as her face was red and sweaty. Just as she said it, her pussy juices covered Harry’s face as she squirted on him. Harry lapped as much as he could up and wiped his face off. He looked up at Hermione and saw that her eyes were rolled back into her head and her chest rose and fell as she tried to catch her breathe again. Something told Harry that this was the first time someone was able to make Hermione actually squirt.

 Harry let Hermione come back into reality from her pleasurable high and removed her gag. He kissed her hard on the mouth letting her taste her own juices. He groped her breasts more and more. Why let something so sexy be ignored?

They continued to make out for what seemed like ten minutes. Hermione broke their kiss and whispered into Harry’s ear, “Fuck me! Fuck me my Chosen One!”

Harry’s cock was now harder than steel. He positioned himself so that way his dick was knocking at Hermione’s entrance. He rubbed his head along her lips and rubbed her clit with it. She moaned as he teased her. After a few more strokes up and down, Harry found her opening and pushed his head into it. She was so fucking tight Harry thought. Hermione screamed his name as she was taking more of his length. They both built a rhythm as Harry slid in and out of Hermione’s soaking pussy. 

Her eyes found his as they both felt their lust building for each other.

Harry grabbed Hermione’s tits and squeezed them, pinched her nipples. She squealed with pleasure. Harry felt right. Everything about this felt natural. He felt like he was kept alive so he could dominate and fuck the absolute shit out of Hermione Granger. 

“Oh fuck Harry! Oh yeah give it to me! Make me your little magical whore! OH SHIT!”

Harry couldn’t contain himself anymore. He pulled his cock out, still soaking wet from Hermione’s juices, and came all over her. His sperm streamed all over her tits and stomach. Harry collapsed and the ropes that were restraining Hermione disappeared. After a few minutes they regained some strength. 

Hermione kissed Harry, “Thank you for that.” Harry couldn’t find words for how amazing he felt. He just smiled.

The got dressed and walked back to the empty Common Room. It was almost curfew, so they kissed each other goodnight and went to their own beds. “Where the bloody he’ll have you been?” Asked Ron

“Oh just blowing off some steam.” Harry answered. He got dressed and immediately fell asleep, it would be the best sleep he would have in a long time.