At the house

Harry lay awake in his bed. He had not been able to sleep as well as he had from the past few nights. Even though his girlfriend was just across the hall, he felt so far away from her. Ron’s loud snoring had been tuned out by his thoughts. He had gone from knowing nothing about sex to having it on a daily basis. He had become more animal like and more rough than other boys his age. Sometimes he wondered if he spanked Hermione too hard or if she enjoyed being tied down and violated. These thought lingered with him into the next day. He woke up to the smell of fried ham and eggs. His mother had graciously been cooking for her family. Hermione was already sitting at the table talking with Mr. and Mrs. Potter about school, the ministry, the Potter’s book collection, etc. Harry sat down and his mother served him a plate.

“So Harry, I’ve been talking to my boss at the Ministry and I can get you on as an intern this summer.” Said James

“Really? What would I do?” Harry asked 

“Well you would help me with various things, like paperwork and errands.” James replied

Harry thought about it for a while but it quickly left his head when his mother spoke

James, I talked with Molly and Ginny will be here this afternoon. She thought it would be a good idea to keep the children busy and social for the week.” 

Harry’s eyes widened and Hermione stared at him. He knew what that meant. At some point he was going to fuck the both of them.

Ginny arrived about half after 2 through the Floo network. Her flaming red hair was the first thing Harry spotted. Ginny flung her bags at Ron and told him to take them upstairs. The rest of the day went by quickly, after dinner they all sat down in the living room for some tea. Lily hurried them all to bed around ten. Ginny joined Hermione in the guest room now that was right next to the master bedroom. They talked for a while about their plan to get Harry alone. Suddenly they heard grunting coming from the wall. Ginny gasped and clamped her hand to her mouth as soon as it registered in her brain. Lily and James Potter were fucking in the other room.

“Well it looks like libido runs in the family!” Ginny jabbed. They both cuddled in the bed and fell asleep. 

Harry’s eyes started to twitch at the sunlight escaping from his bedroom window. Something was different, he was cold, his blanket was down at his ankles along with his pajama bottoms. He gasped and saw Hermione and Ginny fondling each other’s breasts and bare ass. 

“Oi what the-!” Harry started and suddenly remembered that Ron was on the floor and would be alarmed. 

“Harry, relax! We put sleeping spells on all of them. They won’t wake up until we release them from it.” Hermione said as straddled him. The relief didn’t come until a few moments of kissing had passed. Harry felt Ginny’s tongue stroll up his dick and flick Hermione’s asshole. Hermione flipped herself around and sat on Harry’s face. He began lick and suck on her pussy. Meanwhile the girls started to suck him off. The sweet taste of Hermione’s juices was making Harry harder, he darted his tongue in faster and pinched her nipples. Ginny was rubbing her own clit. The sight of Harry and Hermione as lovers mad her wet. She decided to suck his balls as Hermione worked on his dick. 

Harry felt the pressure building, Hermione must have sensed it too and she stopped 

“Gin I think he’s ready for you.” Hermione said as she sat on Harry’s face. Ginny climbed up to ride Harry and faced Hermione. They began to make out some more as Ginny bounced on Harry’s penis. From what little he could see, he could tell that Ginny’s pussy was already creaming on him. He started to focus less on Hermione’s clit and moved to her asshole. It was tighter and warmer. Hermione gasped in surprise. She would have to return the favor. 

They continued to go at this, each one changing tasks and positions. Harry got to his breaking point and ordered both of the girls to get on their knees. Once they were in position, he finished himself off and came all over their faces. 

It started out to be a great week. All though Harry was not the only Potter that had accomplished having multiple three ways, but his experience was growing and he felt ready to invite other women into his sex life.