More of Luna

“Harry, I’m cumming!” Luna roared. Harry felt the tension in her vagina and felt it traveling throughout her body. But he continued to fuck her through it.  The euphoria didn’t stop there, she pinched and pulled on her piercings and Harry fiddled with her clit. She was loving this. As he was thrusting in and out of her he unexpectedly came deep inside of her. They both laid down on the bed, catching their breathe. Once Luna had recovered, she mended her blouse, wiped her face, gave Harry a quick kiss and left. Harry felt an invisible hand run across his chest and another grab his manhood. 

“Do you think she’ll want more?” Harry asked

Oh definitely. I had not idea a soft spoken, sweet girl was such a raging slut.” Hermione said under her invisibility charm. 

“Yeah. Hey stay invisible and get me hard. I wanna see what that’s like.”

“You got it honey.”

Luna left the Room of Requirement walking awkwardly and a huge smile on her face. 

“Do you think she’ll want more?” Harry asked

“Oh definitely. I had no idea a soft spoken, sweet girl was such a raging slut.” Hermione said under her invisibility charm. 

“Yeah. Hey stay invisible and get me hard. I wanna see what that’s like.”

“You got it honey.” Hermione said as she ran her invisible hands up and down Harry’s shaft. She licked it to get the taste of Luna’s pussy. As she slobbered on Harry’s cock, the door opened again. Luna was standing their and noticed Harry with another huge erection. 

“Luna! You’re back!?” Harry stuttered

I think I dropped one of my earrings.” She said “Excited again I see. Well.. I’m sure that we can go again.” 

“Luna thats okay.. no Luna! WAIT!” Harry tried to warn her but it was too late. As Luna was reaching for his dick she felt a head jerk back and hit her hand. 

“What the hell?!” Luna yelled as she instinctually reached for her wand. “Revealio!” She casted. 

Hermione was just standing there completely naked. Luna gasped as she pieced it together. They all stood there silent for a few minutes. Hermione broke the silence.

“I know this seems weird but...it just happens.”

Luna responded, “So you watched me fuck your boyfriend and didn’t tell me? On top of that you end up sucking him off after I took his load into my vagina. You didn’t do it with us?”

Hermione was carefully to respond, their entire secret was balancing on a knife at this point. “I wanted to, I’m just shy when it comes to other people.”

Harry knew that was a flat lie. After all the times Hermione spent with other people genitals inside of her, he knew she was very sociable. Luna looked puzzled for a few moments but a sudden stroke of genius crossed her face.

“Okay, I won’t tell on one condition.”

“Anything.” Harry said. 

“Hermione gets to be dominated by Harry and myself.” Luna suggested. 

They both agreed. Secretly Hermione was hoping that their deal would involve some sexual thrill. Luna waved her wand and restraining ropes appeared and tied themselves around Hermione’s ankles and wrists. Luna then transfigured two nearby quills into riding crops. She gifted one to Harry. 

“I think for being dishonest, Hermione needs to be spanked.” Luna suggested, but Harry was already ahead of her. He gave Hermione’s bubbly ass a few light taps before smacking her hard on the right cheek. Hermione gasped at the sting but was immediately turned on. Luna had taken her top off once again to expose her breasts. She cram her crop over Hermione’s nipples as Harry continued to spank her. Occasionally she give Hermione a little kiss. The more she experienced, the wetter her pussy felt. Hermione at this point was ready to their sex slave. Each time they smacked her ass she would moan and beg for more. Luna eventually grabbed her wand again and positioned Hermione to be on all fours. Luna got on her hands and knees in front of her, 

“Eat my ass bitch.”

Hermione obeyed and found Luna’s asshole. She plunged her tongue in and out and licked around the rim. 

“Harry darling, let me suck that fat cock of yours!”

It was official. Luna was in charge. Harry liked the fact that she took charge. He knelt in front of her as she liked the bottom of his shaft up to the tip. She slobbered on his head and tried to suck the life out of him. For some reason Luna was even more amazing than before. 

A few minutes passed by as their sexual energy was increasing. Luna released Harry from her mouth and he came to the other side of Hermione. Her ass was perfectly positioned to be penetrated. Luna stopped him and pointed her wand at his dick. Harry had already kept his 13 inches but Luna increased it to 18. 

“Plunge that thing into her Harry. She’s been such a naughty slut! Go on and fuck the shit out of her!”

Harry spread Hermione’s cheeks and found her asshole. Hermione gasped as she felt him enter. Her entire body was shuddering at his size. Harry pushed in and out as he slowly went deeper in her ass each time. More moan came from Hermione as Harry found his limit. He stayed there enjoying the warmth of her tight asshole. Luna felt Hermione stop licking and gasping for air. She conjured a strap-on onto her waist. She grabbed the silicone tip and placed it on Hermione’s mouth. She began to suck on the plastic. Harry and Luna built a rhythm for fucking Hermione from both ends, Hermione could feel every inch enter and leave her body. She felt her vagina tighten and could feel her orgasm bubbling. The pressure was building... building... and she squirted all over Harry’s lap. 

“Oo it looks like this little whore has learned her lesson.” Luna cheered