A Christmas Holiday

A few weeks later

“I’m cumming!” Harry shouted as he ejected his sperm into Hermione’s womb. She moaned with pleasure as she felt every drop of seed cling to her walls. She was blindfolded and had her wrists tied to her ankles with rope. They both laid on the bed, panting after another amazing fuck.

“Hey, untie me!” Hermione said and Harry quickly undid the bonds that restrained his girlfriend. She wrapped her arms around him and cuddled him

“I can believe that tomorrow is Christmas holiday.”

It had been a few weeks since Harry and Hermione had started their sexcapades. They had used bondage, punishment, foreplay, three-ways, cucking, toys, and magic to enhance their experience with each other. They hid it from the rest of school by only doing it at night in the Room of Requirement. But tomorrow both of them would travel back to Kingscross and then to Potter Manor for two weeks. 

Harry had been looking forward to this. He longed to fuck Hermione on his own bed, in his own room. 

“You know not many students are going back for the holidays,” Harry started, “Maybe we can find an empty compartment.”

“Oh you!” Hermione giggled. She held on to him tighter. 

That night the slept together in the room of Requirement. They woke up early to go to the common room. They packed the day before so they grabbed their bags and headed downstairs for a quick breakfast. Ron came down with Lavender attached to his hip. She had blown Ron during a drunken, lonely fit and he stayed with her trying to get her to do it again. Harry hated that he had to hide his relationship from his best friend, but it would tear them apart if Ron ever found out.

On the train

“Well I’m gonna leave, get some fresh air.” Ron said as he slipped out of the compartment. Harry knew he was just gonna try to snogg at Lavender’s thin lips. As soon as the coast was clear, Hermione flicked her wand in a sweeping motion and the privacy shades were brought down to cover the compartment’s windows. She threw in another jab and the door was locked. 

Harry knew what this meant. He started to undo his jacket and moved on to his belt. “Hey babe,” he asked “Do you remember when we fucked with Ginny?”

“Yes.” Hermione answered as she pulling down her skirt to reveal her juicy ass in a pink thong.

“How did you do that? Poly juice potion?”

“Oh no dear.” She said as she was just in her bra and thong. She straddled Harry and threw her arms around his neck, “I used a spell that alters someone’s appearance.”

“Could we use that on you?” Harry asked gingerly

Hermione pursed her lips. She was a little upset that he had wanted to fuck another person, but a strange idea floated to the top of her mind. She gave him a devilish smile and said, “Close your eyes.”

Harry did as he was asked. Hermione got up and grabbed her wand again. She tried to picture everything she knew and remembered about her intended look. With three complicated waves, she started to transform. Her breasts got even larger, her butt became more squishy, her hair grew longer and started to look more red. After a full minute she stood in the middle of the room and resembled Lily Potter. She played with her own tits for a second to see how full they were. She commanded Harry to open his eyes.

“What the fuck!” Harry exclaimed “Hermione that’s my mother!”

“Oh I know.” Said Hermione. She noticed that Harry’s dick was getting more erect. “Don’t pretend you don’t like it. She walked sexily over to him and dropped down to her knees. She began to rub his thighs up and down and made her way to his hardened cock. “Mommy’s a little hungry for some of your dick. Now be a good little boy and take my mouth.”

Harry sat there with his eyes wide open. This was so wrong, but he felt so horny. Without thinking he slid off his boxers and Hermione stroked his length up and down a few times. She was careful to make sure each touch was light and hit his sensitive spots. She continued to stroke him and took one of his balls in her mouth. She slid her tongue around it as she sucked him. Harry moaned with delight, the scene in front of him was deliciously erotic. He hoped Hermione wouldn’t pull this shit in his house while his parents were there.

Hermione began to finger herself as she licked the tip of Harry’s penis, jamming her fingers in and out violently. A few minutes went buy and Harry started to tense up.

“You gonna cum all over your mommy’s face? Oo I bet I would look so pretty with your sperm all over me.” Hermione taunted. But she pulled away and began to play with her transformed boobs. “I’m not done with you yet Harry.” She played with her Lilly Potter tits in front of him, rubbing and pinching her nipples with her index finger and thumb. She leaned towards him again and fit his cock in between her overgrown milf milkers. She spat on his head and started to give him a boobjob. 

The heat from his dick and Hermione’s chest felt amazing. Watching her press and squeeze his manhood with his mother’s breasts was making get even harder. He felt like he was going to explode. He thrust his hips with Hermione’s rhythm making sure every inch of his cock got to feel the fatty, soft tissue. 

“Oh fuck Hermione! I’m going to cum!”

She let go of her boobs and grabbed on his cock with both hands and stroked him at a fast pace. “Cum for me! I want it all over my face! Oh yes baby! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!”

Ron watched as his best friend ejaculated all over his own mom and how she licked her fingers clean. What the fuck had they been doing? How long had they been doing this? Ron had so many questions, and he was going to find out.