Luna

On a cold Saturday morning in January, Luna Lovegood awoke to an owl tapping on her window. She sat up, she wore a crop top and black lace panties. She opened her window and found a snowy owl with amber eyes holding a piece of parchment addressed to her. She unfolded the letter and read

"Luna,

Hermione's told me that you agree. Meet me at the Room of Requirement tonight at 9. I'll make sure that you'll be able to access it.

Please respond so I know that you are on board.

H.P."

Luna read the letter and bit her lip. She had pieced together that Harry and Hermione were fucking the shit out of each other and in scandalous ways. She asked Hermione if she could have a night with Harry. Hermione had reluctantly agreed on one condition: No one can know about any of Harry's sexual activities or Hermione's. Hedwig nipped at Luna's finger. She had a thought for her response and quickly rolled down her panties. She placed the elastic hem in Hedwig's beak. Surely Harry would love it.

~~~

Luna hurried up the last set of stairs. She had her shortest skirt on and tightest white blouse with her Ravenclaw tie. She saw the heavy oak door that did not belong on the empty wall. She knocked on the door and a hand immediately pulled her inside. She saw Harry standing there. Luna always thought he looked handsome.

Glad you could make it." He said with a smile

Luna quickly embraced him with a kiss and bit his ear lobe.

"I would want to miss being fucked by the Chosen One." She said in her high, flat voice. Harry led her to the bed, they started to make out and fondle each other. Harry felt Luna's boobs. They were easily a 40 c. Not bad for such a small girl. He ran his hand up her thighs and to her waist, no panties! Harry thought to himself, "Holy shit she's asking for it." Luna broke their kiss and stood up. She pushed Harry's legs apart and turned around. She leaned forward and half sat down, letting her ass rub against Harry's jeans. She started to move her hips in every direction possible.

Harry sat there as Luna twerked on his crotch. He lifted up her skirt to get a full view. She was pale, but she was beautiful. She eventually stopped and put a hand on his chest. Harry could sense the vibe she was emitting. He reached for her blouse and ripped the buttons off. Her bare breasts were now swinging back and forth, exposed to the cold air. He played with them as they made out some more. Luna again broke their kiss and started to move towards his pants. She undid his belt, buttons and zipper. She quickly pulled them down to his knees only to have his heavy and erect cock slap her in the face. She awed at it. She had seen pictures of well endowed men before, but never been close to one like this. She stared at it for a minute and then her instincts took over. She grasped the base and started to suck on his tip. Harry gasped as she began to suck and stroke him off. Luna's mouth felt amazing, her technique was perfect. Red lipstick stains were forming at the places her mouth reached.

"Oh fuck Luna! Don't stop!" Harry moaned with excitement. Luna kept her eye contact with him hand started to deepthroat him. The gagging and spitting was getting to Harry. Hermione may have been sucking him off long before tonight, but Luna was the best at it. Harry started to feel his cum bubble up in his body and could only warn Luna.

Luna, I'm going to cum!!" She didn't pull away, instead her mouth went straight down to the base of his dick. She felt the spasm and Harry's warm cum was being shot down her throat. When Harry was finished Luna cleaned him with her tongue. Luna whipped out her wand and aimed it at Harry's member. She muttered a spell and it was instantly hard and ready to go again. She came and straddled him, he grabbed as much of her ass cheeks as he possibly could and prepared to enter her soaking pussy. Luna guided his tip to her opening and started to bounce up and down. Her tits were flying in the air and Harry caught one in his mouth and began to suck on it. He had the taste of copper in his mouth. He stopped and looked closer, Luna had flesh colored nipple piercings. Crazy Luna with her bizarre and lovely way. He reclaimed a breast in his mouth and started to pump in and out of Luna. They built a complicated rhythm as they fucked. Harry felt a tighten sensation around his rod, Luna's breathe became shorter and more shallow.