more

Harry’s cock instantly became hard again. Harry got up and grabbed his wand after a simple flick, ropes shot out hog tying Hermione’s ankles and wrists. He blindfolded her. After the initial shock left her she started to giggle a bit. She knew she was going have a good time. Harry made his wand vibrate and traced her mound. She flinched and wriggled at the sensation moaning loudly throw her gag. Harry let his wand stay there for a little but removed it before she got too excited. 

He transfigured her wand into a nine tail leather whip. “Baby lay down and be still!”

Something deep inside Harry was questioning why he was going to whip his girlfriend. His instincts answered for him. She’s been a naughty girl today. They almost got caught, she stupefied Ron, she transfigured her naked body into his mother, it was time she learned who the master was. As she payed on her stomach, he began to work her up.

“You’ve been a naughty girl today. We almost got caught, and you’ve been extremely horny.” Harry went on, “and for that, I think Ms. Granger you deserve a little bit of punishment.”

Hermione moaned with anticipation. With the whip in his hand, he aimed and lashed it on her bare ass. She screamed and her pussy started to soak through the sheets. Another crack of the nine tails and she was bitting down on her lip She was loving this, but tears were streaming down her cheeks. Harry took his vibrating wand and ran it over her love-handles, waist and hips. She gasped at its touch and moaned for her master.

“Oh daddy! Please fuck me!” She screamed. Harry was entertained by this thought. He moved her to the edge of the bed on her stomach. He rubbed his cock over her face. She opened her mouth and shot her tongue out to taste him. Harry finally slipped in her mouth, she had already produced enough spit to coat him twice. Harry thrusted hard and fast in her mouth. He gagged Hermione by forcing himself in her throat down to his balls. Pumping through Hermione’s mouth was a new sensation for both of them. She was taking 13 inches and he was enjoying slapping her in the face with his balls.

He took his cock out and commanded her to bring her ass up again. Harry to his tip and circled it around her anus. Her spit was lubricating her hole. He forced his dick halfway in and she moaned. “You like that? You like it when daddy starts fucking your asshole?”

“Yes! Oh fuck yes!” She screamed

Minute after minute he pushed deeper into her intestines. Her pussy was soaking wet again. Harry picked up his wand and vibrated it against her clit again. The pressure built up and he exploded in her ass. He continued to pump until every drop had left him. 

They caught their breathe and got dressed. They headed back upstairs and kissed each other goodnight. They had more kinks to explore tomorrow.