Forbidden

Hermione smiled and while still being penetrated, rotated she she was riding him reverse cowgirl. Harry almost came as she maneuvered to this position, but he wasn’t done yet. He pushed up and began to fuck her as she squatted over him. The sound of slapping flesh filled the room with both of their grunts. 

Eventually Harry felt like he couldn’t hold it in any longer. “Hermione I’m gonna cum!”

She then got off of him and started sucking him off until he released and she took his load in her mouth again. 

“Oh fuck! Oh Hermi-“

Hermione was transforming in front of him. Her hair was turning bright orange and her tits were becoming smaller. She kept changing until Ginny Weasley was lying there with his com in her hand.

“Hi Harry” she smirked as she licked her lips to get the last of his cum in her.

The initial shock of the situation startled Harry. He just fucked his best friend’s sister and she was still laying on top of him, kissing every inch  she could find. He finally spoke out,

“Ginny! What the hell is going on? Why are you here? Where’s Hermione?”

Ginny looked at him, bummed that he didn’t want to continue, “We just thought that we should have some fun with you. It was her idea really, I just got to do all the fun stuff.”

“We?”, Harry asked, “What do you mean we?”

It was then that Hermione’s voice spoke out, “We as in Ginny and I.” Hermione had casted an invisibility charm on herself and removed the spell to view herself to Harry. Her lower half was completely nude and it looked as if she was playing with herself.

“Does that answer your question big boy?” Ginny said seductively.

“Fucking Merlin’s beard. You watched Ginny and I have sex and played with yourself?” Harry finally pieces together what was going on. It was hot and yet wrong in a way. Peaking his interest in his own lust, Harry grabbed Hermione by the waist and kissed her hard. He smacked her ass hard. “You’re going to have to face a punishment for not telling me. I would have agreed to it if you just told me.”

Hermione, seeing the spark in his eyes, just nodded.

“Get on the bed, face down and ass up” Harry commanded, “Ginny, let Hermione eat you out while I fuck her.”

“Oh boy!” Ginny exclaimed

Both girls were obedient to their new commands. Hermione’s bubbly ass was high in the air, waiting to be violated by her assertive lover. Ginny made sure that her pussy was extra close to Hermione’s face. Harry took off the rest of his clothes and pointed his wand right at Hermione’s asshole. He muttered a spell and her insides warmed and felt like something was scrubbing them. With out warning, Harry spit on his tip and plunged his cock deep into Hermione’s rectum.

“Oh fuck! Harry— wha—- what are you—d-doing?” Hermione moaned.

“Teaching you a lesson.” Harry said as he smacked her checks as he developed his stroking rhythm.

“Shit that looks fucking hot.” Ginny added “Let me hide from him next time.”

Harry felt even hornier than he had in the past 24 hours. Hermione’s ass was warmer and tighter than her vagina. It squeezed his new extended penis in a remarkable way. As he pushed in and out of it, there seemed to be more friction. Hermione moaned louder and louder as he went. Ginny grabbed the back of her head and pulled her to her crotch then Hermione started to eat Ginny’s pussy. It was sweet and still tasted like Harry’s cock.

The three of them continued their ecstasy filled  fucking until Harry felt that he was going to ejaculate again. He almost pulled out except for his tip and in one stroke plunged his dick completely inside Hermione. She shivered at the feeling as Harry came inside her filling her anal cavity with his sperm. He pulled out and Hermione collapsed onto the bed, violently twitching. Harry looked at Ginny as she moved and licked his cock once more.

“What? It tastes good.” Ginny said

Harry for some reason was still hard. He had cum twice already and was still wanting more action. He waited until Ginny was finished and invited her to kneel on all fours. She happily agreed and wiggled her ass and invited him to fuck her. Harry found her pussy lips. They were different now. They were her’s and not Hermione’s. She had a little tuff of red pubes above her clit. Harry teased her lips and clitoris and pushed himself inside. Ginny felt different than Hermione. Her walls had a different texture but still felt warm and soft. Harry liked this feeling.

“Harry Potter, you fuck me like you mean it. And if you hold back I will never have sex with you again!” Ginny warned

“Oh don’t worry Ginny, I think we’ll be having sex more often. The same goes for you Hermione.”

Hermione finally regained her strength and smiled. She took her punishment and was glad. Something inside felt fulfilled. It felt animal in nature. She saw that Harry and Ginny were going at it doggystyle and started to rub herself. She loved the look of pure pleasure on Harry’s face as he plowed someone else. Stuck her fingers inside her and rubbed her clit. She was determined to cum. 

Harry continue to fuck Ginny. Ginny moaned”Almost.....there.” Harry get Ginny’s walls tighten around him. Everything for Ginny went tight, her ass, her thighs, her legs, etc. Harry pulled himself out and started to pump his cock in his hand.

“Get Close together” he said

The two girls put their faces and tits together as Harry exploded and showered them in his thickest orgasm yet. Hermione even got some in her hair. Then Ginny kissed Hermione and licked all the cum off of her face. They all laid there and processed their first threesome. Harry left the Room of Requirement last. Not wanting to draw suspicions to anyone, he let Hermione and Ginny go first. He still had a proud smirk as he entered into his dorm. Ron noticed and said, “You’ve got to let me meet her or at least let me have a go at her.”

Harry thought about it and rejected the thought. He was going to keep these two little sluts to himself for as long as he liked.