Chapter 10

Cameron's POV:

"I'm gay." He says, almost shedding a tear. I looked at him in disbelief. "When?" He looked like he was in deep thought. "I don't know, it just happened."

I nodded and I was in definite shock. "Well gay or straight, I'll support you." I smile and hug him. "Thank you." He smiles back.

I was staring into his eyes. They were very beautiful. Wait! I can't be. But he's so gorgeous. I find myself leaning in. We were inches apart when I leaned in.

Fireworks. I'm gay for Jack Gilinsky.

"Guys?" We pull apart, and we see Johnson shedding tears. "Jack it's not what it looks like." Jack says, but I pull him back. "Hey, he's gonna come back, don't worry." I say.

Johnson's POV:

I run to Nash's room, pounding the door with my fist. He finally opens the door and I tackle him into hug.

He was startled but he hugged me back. It's nice to know that you have someone. We pulled apart and he wiped my tears. "What's wrong babe?"
He asks. I get the butterflies.

Could I be gay for Nash Grier? I sniffled and told him, "I was walking to my room and when I got there, I-I saw Cameron and Gilinsky kissing."

Nash's POV:

"I was walking to my room and when I got there, I-I saw Cameron and Gilinsky kissing." Jack explains.

My heart just shattered into a million pieces. One, I never knew that Jack was gay and second, why would Gilinsky break his heart like that?

"Hey don't worry. You'll be okay without Gilinsky, right?" I ask him. His head is down and looks up at me. His eyes are so blue, you could melt in them.

I see him leaning in and I crash my lips onto his. Sparks, no, fireworks. We pull apart and he smiles, I smile back.

"Jack Johnson, will you be my boyfriend?" He smiles and says, "I wouldn't want anything more in the world."

"AWHHH!" We turn to the door and we see Violet and Hayes. Do people ever knock these days? "Congrats you guys!" Violet says, hugging us both.

Hayes just stands at the doorway. "Hayes? Aren't you going to say anything?" I ask. He walks up to me and hugs me. I hug him back and we pull apart.

"I'll be there for you." He smiles.

-^-

THIS IS SOOOOOO CUTE ASDFGHJKL!

I hope you guys liked this chapter as much as I did!

👽