Chapter 19

Violet's POV:

Mahogany and I are having so much fun. We at least have 3 to 4 bags in our hands. "Man, I'm tired, can we go sit down at the food court?" I ask.

Mahogany nods and we head to the food court. "Hey, I'm a little hungry, do you want some pizza?" I nod and she leaves to get pizza.

I go on my phone and decide to text Hayes.

V: Hey babe.
H: Hi beautiful. Where are you?
V: I'm at the mall with Mahogany.
H: Do you want me to be there?
V: Yeah, I miss you.
H: Alright I'll be there in 10.

I click my phone off and my eye catches jet black hair. Then I saw her face. Oh my gosh. No, it can't be. That's not who I think it is.

I get up from my chair and walk towards her. She seems to notice me because I'm running towards her. She laughs and I jump into her arms.

I can't believe it's my Noel. My sweet, talented, Noel. She puts me down and I'm tearing up. She grabs my cheeks and I do too.

I laugh and she hugs me. I pull away and look at her. "Noel?" "Isn't that my name?" She asks sassily. Oh, how I missed her sass.

"I can't believe it's you!" Noel says. "Well I am your childhood friend right?" I say back. She laughs and we walk back to the table.

"NOEL!" Mahogany yells. "Mahogany! Don't drop the pizza!" I yell too. I honestly didn't want my precious pizza to touch the ground.

I mean, food before dudes, am I right? Thankfully, the pizza was saved and Mahogany and Noel cried and hugged.

"What are you doing here?" LOX asks. "Well my parents thought it would be best to take a road trip to other cities of California." She replies.

"Well you're welcome to stay as long as you want." Mahogany says and I nod in approval. "Thanks you guys." She smiles.

"Hey Violet!"

Noel's POV:

DAMN THIS BOY IS CUTE. Like, wow. But, how does he know Violet? Now this is fishy.

Hayes' POV:

I see Violet, Mahogany, and this other girl with serious jet black hair. "Hi baby." I say pecking Violet's lips.

I hug Mahogany and sit between Violet and Mahogany. "So who's this?" I ask to Vi. "This is Noel, my childhood friend." I smile and stick my hand out.

She shakes it and she smiles. "My name's Hayes." "Nice to meet you, Hayes." She replies. She seems nice.

Violet's POV:

"Um, Noel, all three of us were just leaving. Do you want to come with?" Mahogany asks. She nods her head and smiles.

We leave the food court and head out the door of the mall.

~•~•~•~•~•

Hayes decided to for all of us to go to the pool. Noel told her parents and they were fine with it. She didn't have a bathing suit so I let her borrow one.

I was wearing a coral top with black bottoms. Noel was wearing a mint green bottom with a black top.

Mahogany, Noel, and I headed down to the pool with our towels, sunglasses and flipflops. And our phones. Oops.

We get to the pool and all the boys are there. They all look at us like we're a pot of gold. But of course, the guys are all gay, except Aaron.

Mahogany walks up to Jacob and Noel and I lay down on the chairs. Then a wet shadow covers my sun.

"Hayes! Babe what are you doing?" I ask him. "Get in the pool with me." He pleads with puppy dog eyes.

It's really, really, really, oh did I mention, REALLY hard to stand to those blue puppy dog eyes! "No." I reply. "C'mon babe. Please?" He pouts.

"UGHHHH fine! Noel you wanna come?" I turn to Noel and ask her. "Nah it's fine. You guys enjoy." She replies. I shrug and Hayes walks me over to the edge of the pool.

"Alright on the count of three." He says. One... Two... THREE!" We both jump and I dive. I go up to the surface of the water and look for Hayes.

I don't see him. Then a pair of arms grab my waist. I smile and turn around. A sunrise was appearing and I gasped. "It's so beautiful." I say. "Just like you." Hayes replies.

I laugh. "Why are you laughing?" He looks at me weird. "Because that's so cheesy yet romantic." I smile.

He pulls me underwater and we kiss. It was sweet and sparks were involved. We gasp for air and get out of the pool.

I also noticed that Aaron and Noel are talking and laughing. I smile because I know that they are gonna be a really cute couple if Aaron has the balls to ask Noel out.

"CANNON BALL!" Cameron and JackG both yell. They are such goofballs. "Babe, LOOK." Hayes pokes my arm.

I turn around and I see Aaron and Noel kissing! "AWHHHHH SO CUTE!" Mahogany yells. Everyone is clapping and cheering. "Is Naaron real?" I ask.

They both look at each other and Aaron nods. I swim towards them and congratulate them. I fake wipe my eyes and look at Noel. "My baby's growing up!" She playfully punches my arm and laughs.

This day couldn't be any better.

-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL!

Okay, calm down, breath...

Hehe... Sorry about that. I'm just REALLY EXCITED!

So, Noel is Violet's childhood best friend and she's a snowboarder. She pretty awesome.

NAARON IS REAL!! YASSSS!

I hope you guys liked this chapter as much as I did!

👽