Chapter 22

Violet:

After my talk with Hayes, I was furious. Aaron was using my best friend. I need to let Noel know. But she would be crushed. UGH! I don't know what to do but to talk to Mahogany.

I go to Mahogany's DJ room but she's filming a video. "Hey Mags, can I talk to you?" I ask. She looks at me and smiles. "What's up?" "So, I just got off talking to Hayes on Skype and he told me that Aaron is gay and that Noel is just a cover up." I spit out.

Mahogany is speechless at this point. "How should I tell Noel?" I ask her. "Don't tell her anything, I'll talk to Aaron." I sigh and go hug her.

"Thanks Mags." She smiles and continues to film. I up to my room and text Riley.

V: Hey, do you wanna hang out tomorrow? It's Saturday.
R: Yeah, sure. What time?
V: How does 3 sound?
R: That's sounds good.
V: Alright, see you tomorrow.
R: Alright, bye!

After that I realize, SCHOOL IS 2 WEEKS AWAY! Oh man! I hate school. I've been homeschooled all my life but my parents now decided to let go to a public school. Thanks, I love you guys too. Note sarcasm.

I mean at least I get to see Riley and Noel. But the other thing is that Riley and Noel haven't met yet.

When I met Riley she told me that she lives in the same city that I live in. AND SHE GOES TO THE SAME SCHOOL I WILL BE GOING TO. She also told me that she was the new girl, but not for long.

I'm going to be the new girl going into 8th grade. Ugh, just thinking of school makes me shudder in disgust.

I hope that my school year goes good, or else I'm going to crap my pants.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Hey you! I missed you! How are you! Good? That's great!

Anyways, I'm literally so sorry for such the long ass wait for this chapter. I had writer's block for days!

But I hope you guys liked this chapter! I love you guys so much.

💜💜💜💜💜