Chapter 15

After editing the video, it was up on YouTube and I have been getting follows on Twitter and Instagram.

During those 20 minutes of when the video was posted, I have been getting mostly nice comments. They made me smile.

But one of them stood out the most.

'imafangirlwat :You guys are the official otp. Violet do you remember me? We met at Magcon. Hope you can follow me!'

I totally remember her. She was so nice and outgoing. I tapped on her profile on Twitter and followed her.

I tweeted back: 'Yeah I totally remember you! It was really nice meeting you.'

Someone knocked on the door. Matt came in and hugged me. "I know you're strong and everything but I just wanted to say that I love you."

I smile and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Matt, I love you too." "Do you wanna head to the mall and call a friend?" He asks and I nod.

I call up my best friend, Riley.

R: Hello?
V: Hey Riley, it's Violet.
R: Violet I missed you!
V: I missed you too. Hey you wanna hang out today?
R: Sure! Come pick me up in 5.
V: Okay. See you later!
R: Bye!

I hang up and call Hayes. He was out with Nash and Cam, they were at the mall. He didn't answer his phone.

I called him one more time and it went to voicemail. 'Maybe his battery died' I thought.

Hayes' POV:

Nash, Cam, and I are shopping for Violet's birthday. Her birthday is tomorrow and we're late.

The rest of the guys already bought her a present. You could say that I'm a bad boyfriend.

But anyways, all of us decided to split up and find a present for Violet. I immediately went to the jewelry store.

I wanted to get Violet a promise ring. I was looking at some last week and I found a perfect one for Violet.

I texted Nash.

H: Where are you?
N: Forever 21 with Cam.
H: Did he already buy something for Vi?
N: Yup.
H: Okay, I'll head over to Forever 21 and we'll meet up there.
N: See you later then.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Buying a promise ring is a lot of money, but Violet means that much to me.

The nice lady rings me up and I head to Forever 21. Nash and Cameron were waiting outside.

They saw me walking towards them and they started walking with me to the exit. We piled in the car and Nash said,"What did you get for Violet?"

I pulled out the box and showed him the ring. It had her name engraved on the inside of the ring.

"Wow. She's really gonna love it." Cam says. "Really?" I ask. Nash and Cam both nodded.

I really hope so.