Chapter 21

Hayes:

My mind is going crazy right now. Aaron is gay? But he's dating Noel! I keep looking at him and say, "Then why are you dating Noel?"

"She's just a cover up. I know that's harsh but, I just didn't want people to know that I was gay. So basically I'm using her." He explains. I shake my head and stand up. "Do you like any of the guys?" I ask him.

He stays silent. "Aaron who is it?" Aaron looks at me sort of sympathetically. "You." No, this can't be happening. "Get out." I say. "Hayes plea-" I cut him off. "I SAID LEAVE!" I yell at him, regretting it.

He runs out of the room and I exhale sharply. I need to tell Violet all of this. I need to see her. Now.

Violet:

Mahogany, my mom, and I are at the beach . Today was sort of like a girls day. It was really fun. First we got a manicure, then we did a little photo shoot, and now we are at the beach.

Mahogany wanted to go onto some rocks to take pictures of the ocean. I, for once, wanted to go into the water. So I did. The water was cold but I got used to it.

My mom was also taking random photos of me, considering that she was an amazing photographer. Some of them turned out pretty cool.

After our long day of being out of the house, we went back home. I was really tired, so I went up to my room and decided to take a shower.

I checked my phone and see that I got two missed calls from Hayes. I miss him. I miss his neck kisses and dates.

Instead of calling him, I texted him. He said that he really needed to talk to me, something urgent. I grabbed my laptop and called him on Skype.

H: Hey babe. I miss you.
V: I miss you too. So what did you want to tell me?
H: It's really bad, I don't know if I can tell you.
V: You're not cheating on me, are you?
H: No, of course not.
V: Then what is it?

Hayes sighs and looks at me. I look at him and he scratches the back of his neck.

H: Aaron is gay and Noel is just a cover up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Woah. SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever. As some of you know, my other story has ended and if you haven't checked it out, you definitely should! 😊

Thanks guys and ily! 💜