Chapter 14

Violet's POV:

After those long, fun games of hide and seek, we headed back to Nash and Jack's room. We decided to just sleep there. By 'we' I mean Hayes, Matt, Carter, Nash, me, and Jack.

Jack and Nash slept on one bed. Then Hayes and I slept in another. Carter and Matt slept on a surprisingly big couch for the both of them.

I was in the bathroom taking off my makeup, when Hayes comes in. He smiles and hugs me from behind. "What are you doing beautiful?"

I smile and turn so we are face to face. "Taking off my makeup." "You know, you're beautiful. With or without makeup." I started blushing and his gave me a quick peck.

I turn off the light when I finished brushing my teeth. I get into bed, where Hayes was retweeting a few fans.

"I love it how you care so much about your fans." I say, looking up at him. "I was thinking of me and you, telling the fans that we are dating."

I glare at him and kiss his lips. "I would be more than happy to tell them. I wouldn't care if I got hate. All you need to know is that I'm happy being with you."

|the next day|

Hayes and I are in Nash's room, sitting in front of a camera.

"Whenever you're ready." Nash says. Hayes nods and Nash presses the button on the camera.

'Hey guys, it's Hayes. This is my first YouTube video. And I wanted to make this one special. So, I have brought someone that I wanted you guys to meet.'

He signaled for me to come into frame. I sat down next to him and smiled.

'Hi my name is Violet Grace Gordy, and I'm the sister of Mahogany LOX Gordy.'