Chapter 3

Violet's POV:

After that interesting flight, we landed in beautiful San Diego! We went to go get our suitcases at the baggage claim.

Supposedly we're gonna meet the rest of the boys here. To be honest I'm excited but at the same time, I'm nervous. What if they don't like me?

"Look Vi, it's Cameron!" Cameron Dallas. SUCH A HOTTIE! I hid behind Mahogany when he came close to us.

"Hey Mahogany, what's up?" He asks, giving Mahogany a hug. "Oh you know, nothing much, just waiting for the rest of the guys!" She says, smiling.

"And who might you be?" He looks at me and I freeze. I tried to open my mouth but I couldn't. "I'm V-Violet." I finally say. "Is your name Violet because of your hair?" Cameron asks and I laugh.

"No it's not because of that." He chuckles and says, "Well I like your hair anyways." I blush and thank him.

"I totally forgot to introduce myself. I'm-" He says before I interrupted him. "I know. You're Cameron Dallas. I follow you on Twitter, Instagram, and Vine." I smile.

"Well you sure know your stats!" He laughs and I join. "Guys isn't that Jack and Jack?" My mom asks. Oh my god.

Jack and Jack. ASDFGHJKL. They are the best duo ever. I love both of them. Johnson is like a cute little teddy bear and Gilinsky is a fuckboy.

"Mags!" Johnson says and hugs her. "Hey Mahogany!" Jack smiles. Johnson looks at me and smirks. "Who's this?"

"Oh, this is my sister, Violet Grace." Mahogany replies. Johnson sticks his hand out for me to shake, but I pull him into a hug. "I forgot to tell you, I'm a hugger." I smile and he smiles back.

I hug Gilinsky and we wait for the rest of Magcon.

-^-

Chapter 3!

I hope you guys like this chap!

Please vote, comment, and share!

👽