Chapter 9

Violet's POV:

Magcon was amazing. Remember the girl with the blue hair? Yeah, well we became best friends instantly. Her name is Riley and she is just like me.

Right now, we are watching tv. She asks me, "So, what about that Hayes thing?" She smirks. I laugh and say, "I have a crush on him." Her eyes go wide and starts screaming.

"Shhhhh calm down!" I laugh and she sits next to me. "He said he was going to talk to me later, but he hasn't." I explain.

Just then, there's a knock on the door. I open it and to my surprise, Hayes is at the door. "Hey Violet." He says. "Hey. What's up?" I say letting him in.

"I came to talk to you." He responds. I look at Riley and she leaves the room. "What do you want to talk about?" I say. "About us. Violet, I have a crush on you. You're beautiful, amazing, talented, and funny. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I was lost for words. I didn't know what to say. "Yes." I hug him. He hugs back and we stayed in that position for about 5 minutes. I smile up at him and he leans in.

Fireworks happen. I've been waiting my whole life for this. We pull away and I smile. "Let's go tell the others."

Cameron's POV:

MAGCON WAS AWESOME. But one thing got me on edge. JackG kept staring me whenever he met fan. I was paired up with Nash and Jack was paired with JackJ, of course.

'I have to talk to him when this is over' I thought. Magcon was finally over and I ran to catch up to JackG. "Hey Jack." He looks at me and says, "Hey." "I need to talk to you."

He stops walking and looks at me. "Here or my room?" I answer, "Your room." We walk to his room and head inside. "Spill." I demand.

He was taken back, but he obeyed. "I know this is very hard to believe, but I'm gay." He said, almost shedding a tear.

-^-

YES! I'm waited my whole life for this moment.

And yes, you guys are very surprised. I know, I know, I'm a genius.

But anyways I hoped you guys liked this chapter!

Please vote and comment!

👽