Sal's Morning

"Sal! You shithead wake up!"

Sal groaned as a loud, continuous thudding noise came from his door. When his door flung open, light pouring in stinging his eye, he sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. He let his eye adjust to the light and he saw Larry, heaving leaning on his doorway, the light shining in and hitting his face just enough for Sal to see his death glare.

"We're going to be late if you don't hurry up!" He groaned as he gained his composure. Sal stretched a bit, assuming he was overreacting, as-per-usual. He glanced over at his clock and almost choked on air.

6:48 am

Oh fuck. His eyes widened as he pushed himself off the bed and hurried over to his dresser. He mumbled curses as Larry groaned and slammed the door.

"Hurry!" Larry yelled from the other side of the door and Sal gave him the finger, although he couldn't see it.

"Fuck off!" Sal shouted back as he pulled off his bottoms and quickly pulled of an old pair of jeans. He threw on a t-shirt and hoodie quickly while trying to clumsily put deodorant on. He got to the bathroom and sat the deodorant down before quickly, but intently, brushing his teeth.

After placing his glass eye in, he rushed out from the bathroom, grabbing his mask and fidgeting with it, trying to fasten it. He stopped for a second, trying to breathe. Did he have everything? He thought so; okay then, he should be fine. He pushed through the door, basically getting blinded by the bright light. He let his eye adjust and when he did, he saw Larry holding a small, toastable waffle.

"Wow, looks delicious." Sal teased, smirking a bit; he rolled his eyes and grabbed the mostly warm waffle from Larry, who was not impressed.

"Shut up. Ya woke up late, so," He gestured whilst grabbing his bag and walking toward the door. "Warm waffle. Come on, Sally Face." Sal couldn't help but roll his eyes and chuckle.

He loosened his mask slightly, taking a bit out of the waffle and began walking with Larry. "What ever you say, Larry Face." He nudged Larry in the arm, and they began walking to school.