Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Aidens POV

No it wasn't alright. Its never alright talking about my past, why did she need to ask?

I averted my eyes back to her and saw her eyes looked kind off sad. "You're not from here right?" A smile shone on her face again and that made me smile also.

She is fucking beautiful!

"No, I am from a small village about 6 hours away from here." "When did you move?" 

"Well me and Amber wanted to since we were 15 and I then finally moved here a half year ago." "Who are you living with?" "With Amber and her Boyfriend...." 

"Amber is your best friend right?" "Oh yeah! " "Why do you want to move out then?" 

"Who said I wanted to move out?"

 "Well I thought because of you searching a job and stuff-" 

"You're completely right with your assumption! I want to move out! Its getting disgusting hearing them having sex all the time, especially because she is pregnant." "She is preggo?" "Yup, 2 months along, and I am staying in the babys room so I need to move!" "I experience the same thing?" 

With a big grin she asked the next question: "One of your friends being pregnant?" 

She started laughing out loud after she finished that question. I just watched her beautiful smile and some happy tears forming in her eyes. "No, that's not the case although it would be pretty cool. Serious, I am living together with 4 of my best friends, so every night another guy is getting laid!" 

"Including you?" 

"No! I don't like this one time thing, I want something serious..." "That's kind off cute." "I thought it would be normal?" 

"Well I thought that too but like every guy in a club just wants to fuck you one time." "What happened to the world?" 

"Youask me?!" We both started laughing. "So you're studying? Are their any hobbiesin your freetime?" 

"I was a ballet dancer til I was 16, and I also loved reading its just so chill."

 "Why did you stop dancing?" "I broke my foot while I tried a jump, and I've been scared ever since then!" "Youre scared to dance again?"

 "Yeah because theres a high chance that I brake something again. So no thank you!" "I can understand you though!" 

"How?" 

"I played soccer for 8 years that I twisted my knee real bad so I never played again." "How can you explain your..." ,she pointed to my arms. "Well I cant play soccer but I can train in the gym and that's what I am doing!" 

"I mean you can see that!", her eyes started to follow my arm over my shoulder til she stopped at my breast muscle which was only half way covered due to my tanktop which I was wearing.

We talked about an hour after and everything was going great. At one moment her phone started beeping, and she looked at her message. 

"Shit!" 

"Whats wrong?" 

"I need to finish an essay til tomorrow and I haven't even started!" 

"May I help?" "I don't think so and I also don't think it is something you are interested in it." "Whats the topic then?" 

"German literature." "Come on let me help!" "Alright let me call Amber really fast!" 

She grabbed her phone and dialed a number.