Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Ivys POV

"Ivy? Do we have a deal?" He was whispering, our mouth barely touching.

Oh fuck me!

I just was able to nod and kiss him. I swear the moment our lips touched we both held our breath. I was hearing my heartbeat in my ears.

After a few moment he started to move his lips, while his free hand moved to my waist.

God are his lips soft.....-

"Shit I am so sorry!", called a voice from behind me and soon after the door fell shut again.

 Aiden pulled away from me, "Shit I am sorry Ivy!"

 "For what? Kissing me?"

 "No no Iv!", his hands cupped my cheeks, "I am definitely not sorry for that but I am sorry that my idiot of friend walked in on us." 

"We weren't doing anything?" 

"I know I know but I know them they are going to make a huge deal out of it, so I am sorry for when we go downstairs." 

His phone started to ring. "Its Louis! Hey mate? Yeah we are coming!" 

"What did he want?"

 "They have pizza downstairs.", he said and pushed me from his lap.

 He took my hand and pulled me down the stairs. 

"The pizza is on the counter!", Aaron yelled from the living area. 

After both of us grabbed slices we joined the others on the floor around the coffee table.

 "Did you guys have fun upstairs?", Louis smirked down at us from the couch. "Fuck off man!", Aiden responded as my cheeks turned red. 

"Ivy?", Oskar asked. "mhm?" "Are you spending the night?"

 Unsurely I looked around. "I mean it would be easier for tomorrow right?", Phillip said. "Aiden would be very happy I think!", chuckled Aaron.

 "If I am spending the night I need to go to mine tomorrow to grab some things alright?", I asked all of them. 

"Ivy," Aaron started, "You just need to look at Aiden and know that he is really pussy-whipped and couldn't say no!" 

The boys started laughing except Aiden who looked like he could kill Aaron any minute, while still looking embarrassed. 

It was cute! The way his cheeks became a light shade of red.

 "I think I am going to stay!"

The next morning kisses on my shoulder blade were the reason I woke up. 

Yesterday Aiden gave me one of his shirts, which now has moved from my shoulder, which Aiden now kissed. 

"morning sleepy beauty", he mumbled into my neck. 

I pushed myself more into him and instantly his arm around my waist tightened. 

"How late is it?", he moved from behind me and grabbed his phone. 

"7:30 we can stay in bed a little while longer, don't worry."

 "When are we going?"

 "They wanted to at about 9! So that we can go to yours." 

"actually aiden...", I turned myself around so that I could look at him, "I don't like water, so I don't actually need to go there." 

"Wait? You are afraid of water and we are going on a boat?"