Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Ivys POV

About 10 minutes after Aiden left I still was just laying on my bed thinking about him. 

A knock on my door gained my attention. 

"Soo? How was it?", Amber shut the door behind her. 

"Great." 

"Wait a second,", she laid herself down beside me, "you just had spend the afternoon with a hot guy and all you going to say "great"?" 

"Well what do you want me to say?" 

"I don't know? I wasn't there duh-" 

"I meant what I said it was great! I mean he is great!" 

"And how exactly did you two met?" 

"You never going to believe it anyway!" 

"Just tell me!" she stabbed me with her elbow into my ribs. "Ouch! Calm down. Jesus...I forgot the time and needed to hustle to the train, which closed the doors right in front of me. The same happened to him and luckily to technical difficulties there were no trains coming at all, so I needed to reschedule my interview to due two weeks. I was kind off freaking out so he invited my to a coffee and we talked afterwards in the park." 

"Cute." 

"Just cute?" 

"Well wgat do you want me to say?" 

I gave her a meaningful look. 

"Alright! Chill! Like you said he seems great. And you to look cute together, that fits. And even that he asked to help you is really nice of him, so I would give it a go!" 

"Well I haven't asked that!" 

"Would you like to give him a chance?"

"I guess?" "Lets order pizza, the baby is hungry." 

She pushed herself off of my bed.

Aidens POV

"Where were you?", Aaron asked as soon as I entered the living room. 

"Nowhere!"

"come on tell us!", Phillip yelled from the kitchen. 

"No!", I laughed. "What's the deal?" 

"Ok calm down, its nothing special, I just met someone!" 

"Wow! Haven't seen that coming!", Louis said from the couch. 

"You haven't met someone in like 5 years!" 

"You know why Lou! And also I have met people, I just wasn't interested in them!" 

"So your interested in that girl you met?" "How do you know it's a girl?" "So its a girl!", Phillip laughed. "Well", Aaron started, "one difference between you and Oskar is that he Is gay and you are straight, and there is no doubt that you are!"

"By the way where is he?" "Just on a date with a guy!" 

"Was he here?" 

"Who?"

 "The guy?" 

"No he wasn't!" 

"I am just curious!" 

"We are curious about that mysterious girl!"

 "I am not going to tell you about her." 

"Why not?" 

"Its nothing serious at the moment. When its something like that I am going to tell you!" 

"We don't get anything right?" "Nope!"