Chapter 11

As soon as I opened the door Ambers Body crashed into mine. 

"Amber careful!", I laughed. "How'd it go?" 

"Can we sit down?"

"Is it that bad?", she quickly pulled me down onto the couch. 

"You decide!" 

"Cmon tell me!", she tugged at my arm. 

"How would you react if I tell you that I just signed a model contract?"

 Her face went completely blank. "Ambs?", I put my hand onto her shoulder. She quickly snapped out of it but still looked unhappy. 

"Everything okay?"

 "Yeah, I mean no, yes it is! I am happy for you Ivy?" 

"You don't look convinced? Tell me?" I pushed myself forward more. Her stare quickly transformed into anger.

 "Why not Ivy? Should I be all jumpy and happy because you suddenly achieved my dream?", she jumped from the couch. 

"What?", I asked. "Cmon don't play dumb now! You knew that this was my dream, but Ivy was always better than everyone else!" 

"Where is this coming from Amber?", I stood up and stepped forward. "You think you are better than everyone right?" 

"What no!", I nearly screamed. "You are living off other peoples asses and don't do one fucking thing!", she screamed back at me. 

"You no that is not true! I wanted to move out long ago but you wanted me here so don't play dumb! Because that's exactly what you are doing now! You don't even think of your own actions! You are selfish Amber!" 

"Now I am selfish? Who took her friends favourite job?" 

"Its not my god damn problem that no one wants to see photos of your face!", I yelled at the top of my lungs, but quickly realized how stupid that was.

 The door fell close. "Ladys what is going on in here?!", Andrew rushed into the living room. He looked between the two of us, his now crying girlfriend and me standing there angry

. As he looked me in the eyes I knew that he heard my saying.

 I quickly turned around an went into my room. I sat myself down on my bed. What should have been a great day turned into a really bad one...

 As the door opened and Andrew stepped in I quickly rushed to him. 

"Please andrew, I want to apologize to her! It was stupid saying that! I am an bitch, please let me talk to her-", he stopped my rambling with putting his hands onto my shoulders.

 "Look Ivy, I don't know what was going on but when I hear a girl yelling at my pregnant girl I wont take that easy." Tears started to form in my eyes, "please Andrew", I whispered. 

"I think it is the best for now that you move out Ivy! Just till the situation is more stable. I wont risk my babys health because of you okay?" I nodded. "You have a suitcase right?"

 I aimlessly pointed under my bed. "I want that you leave in 10 minutes okay? We stay in contact Ivy...", with that he turned around and shut the door behind him. 

"Wait! Andrew? Where should I go?", I yelled through the door. "I really don't care.", he responded.

Move out? What? Why? What has just happened?

Through my teary vision I grabbed the three suitcases and quickly rushed through my room, the hallway, the bathroom and grabbed my stuff.

 I was surprised that even some decoration could fit in there. One case was filled with my shirts and shoes, the second with trousers, and dressed, undergarments and the last one with the last pieces of clothing and some of my favourite stuff, like a light chain and some ceramic cactus.