Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Ivys POV

My phone went off at exactly 6:30 am.

What the actual fuck?

As I looked at my phone, I wanted to die. 

"Hi dad." Its nice hearing from you again... 

"Ivy! What are you still doing in bed? Its half past 6!"

 "I am sorry dad my timer wouldve went off in half an hour." 

"Now that youre awake, I need to speak to you!" 

"I hope it is important," I mumbled under my breath. 

"What did you just say Ivy?!" 

"nothing Dad, continue." After this I wanted to kill myself. 

"Like ive said, I wanted to talk to you. Its about your mother and me." 

"whats there to talk about?" 

"We got divorced." "What? When?" 

"We broke up nearly a year ago, but our divorced isnt completely through at this point!" 

"Why didn't you tell me did sooner?" 

"You were busy with moving to berlin, and getting a life there." 

"No! You don't get to say that! In the last three months none of you tried to contact me!" 

"Let me explain!" "What is there to explain!" 

"Youre mother is out of country since four months." 

"What? Whre is she?" 

"I don't know? Things were getting pretty bad here." 

"What do you mean?" 

"Well we got the divorce because I met someone, an old friend of mine, and things just happen." "What are these things?" 

"We moved to New York and get married pretty soon!"

My heart stopped beating for a minute, I swear. I always thought my parents are forever...what? How?

"What?", I screamed, because I clearly couldn't control my emotions anymore. 

"Ivy calm down!" 

"No! How could you not tell me? I am your daughter?! The thing with the divorce, I get that believe me, but the marriage. I havent met that women! Who even is that slut?" 

"Don't you dare call her that Ivy Emilia Taylor!" 

"Why shouldn't I, I don't fucking know her! You wouldn't think I wanted to meet your new wife, before you get married?" 

"Ivy.." "No dad! I am sorry, but you don't need to expect me coming to your wedding or accepting her because I am not and I never will." 

"Ungrateful child!", he muttered.

 "Excuse you? You tell me my parents got divorced suddenly, and that you moved around the half world and now get married? How do you except me to react? Being totally okay with that? I don't thinks so duh!" 

"Don't talk to me like that!" 

"What do you want to do about it from NYC?" 

He took a deep breath. "Look Ivy, I need to get going. Please let us talk about this again. I want you there. We can meet before and talk okay?" 

"Whatever you say dad!", I hung up and threw my phone across the room. 

"FUCK!", I screamed. I decided it was the best to calm down in the shower.