Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Aidens POV

As we arrived at the lake the boys literally asked Ivy dozen of questions, about her studying, which Aaron commented, about Amber and a lot more. 

I was honestly surprised Ivy was not annoyed by this idiots and still could answer the questions with a smile on her face.

 "Go dammit my ass is hurtin!", Aaron exclaimed as he climbed out of the car. "Cmon man! We were driving for not even an hour! Are you getting old or something?", I laughed at him. 

Louis started walking towards the rent a boat shop while we took everything from the trunk. 

Ivy started lifting the bag with our supplies and I quickly stopped her, "Ivy that is too heavy!", I took it from her, "Why don't you grab these two towels and the water bottles?" 

She annoyedly rolled her eyes but grabbed them anyways. We all followed Louis to the water. He was already standing on our boat for today. 

"Wow....", Ivy has stopped walking and was looking at the boat wide eyed. 

"Whats wrong?" "I just don't know- you know hat, forget it!", she quickly went by me towards the boat. Louis took the stuff from her hands and afterwards helped her climb onto the boat.

 I noticed the way she still looked unsure. I followed all of them and sat myself down.

 "So guys", Louis started, "Downstairs is also a toilet if somebody needs it." 

"What is the plan for today?", Ivy sat herself beside me and leaned her body against mine.               I placed my arm around her shoulder and she grabbed my hand, intertwined our fingers. 

Louis started the engine, "I thought we are going to drive onto the lake and then stay there for the rest of the day, or as long as we want to." Ivy became tense by the mention of a more deep area. 

At the moment you could see the ground pretty good thanks to the sun but after a few minutes that wasn't possible anymore.

 I kissed Ivys temple, "Why don't you go downstairs and change? When you come back we can cuddle alright?" 

She just nodded. The boys gave me a confused look. 

"What is wrong with her?", Aaron asked. 

"She told me she is afraid of deep water", I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Ah that story!", Aaron connected. "What story?", I leaned forward. 

"I think its not my position to tell you but it has something to do with drowning.."

Did she drown once?

I sat myself at the end of the boat and let my feet dangle in the water. 

The boys were laughing at something when the door leading into the boat closed. 

"Eh Aiden?", Ivy sat herself onto our old place and I turned my head to look at her. 

"Come here?" I stretched my arm into her direction. She looked down at her bare legs, which were on view.

 "I promise you don't need to come near the water alright?" She still looked unsure, "Ivy, trust me okay?" 

She nodded and slowly crawled to my position, but she sat herself behind me and wrapped her arms and legs around my body, so that her legs rested in my lap.

 I laid my hands onto her ankles and started to massage them. 

Her head was resting on my back. "Can we get this off Aid?", she asked. "Aid?"