Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Ivys POV

After three readings and a lot of stress I finally could chill a little bit while reading a book for my class tomorrow. When I looked at the time on my phone I realized that I had my job interview in exactly 20 minutes.

Damit?! 20 minutes?! I hate this learning stuff!

Fuck! I as quickly as possible packed my bag and left the room in an extreme rush.

I am never going to get there on time! Why haven't I looked at my phone earlier?

Other students gave me really nasty looks as I pushed them out of my way, but at that moment I didn't really care. The only thing that matters right now is that I fucking get there on time, get that fucking job and move out. Its so disgusting to hear your best friend having sex like every night. You don't want that. I literally got crashed by a car about 5 times while I ran those 5 minutes to the train station. 

Why is Berlin always crowded like that?

 The station was not packed, like I thought it would be. I went down the stairs but there was a train waiting. 

That's the reason it is that empty. 

NO! 

The doors were closing as I was in the middle of the stairs. 

"No! Wait!" I started jumping down the stairs, sprinted towards the train doors, and finally....fully crashed into the already closed door. 

All of my stuff fell out of my hands and in that moment I could start crying.

Calm down Ivy! Its nothing bad....

"FUCK!", my attention was grabbed by a male voice from my left side. 

The man was standing in the exact same position I was in but he still knocked on the door. 

"You do know that these wont open again right?" He kind of looked confused as who was talking to him. As his eyes found my body he started to chuckle a little bit.

 "And I hope you know that you look a little out of it right?"

 "Well thanks for that, and yes I know that." 

He started walking toward me, bend down before me and grabbed my folders and books and stood up again. 

"Whats the matter for your rush?" 

"I have an job interview in..." I looked at the clock behind him, "fuck in 10 minutes! I really need to get going!" I started pulling my stuff from his hands. 

"It was so nice meeting you, but-" "I don't think you will get there on time." "What?" he pointed at the screen behind me. 

"There are technical difficulties, the next few hours there will be no train coming." "Fuck!" "If I had a car I would drive you but I haven't." "Very nice of you", I started rummaging through my back to search my phone. "What are going to do now?" "Can I just do my stuff please?" He defiantly held his hands up.

 As I found my phone I dropped all of my stuff and turned away rather quickly. I dialed their number and after three beeps I heard someone talking. 

"Riley Wesley, assistance of Gabriel Stancer, what can I do for you?" 

"Hi, ehm this is Ivy Taylor I had an job interview at 4. I cant make it on time because there is no train coming at the moment, I am so sorry." 

"Well thanks for telling us bu we need to postpone your interview if you aren't here on time." "Wait so I cant stop by later?"