Chapter 12

Chapter 12 :Ivys POV

"Hey Aiden...", someone whispered in the distance. 

A light whisper was being spoken near my ear and the warm which was wrapped around my body left me.

 "Thanks mate,", the voice which I then recognized as Aidens whispered.

 "How is she doing?", the other voice whispered and I think sat down on the bed end.

 "I really don't know. She was crying all night...it was really frustrating, that I couldn't help her much. She was crying, the stopped for like thirty minutes, then started again. I just couldn't help her,", his voice cracked and his hand moved on top of my thigh which he then slightly stroked. "Look Aiden, we are going to make breakfast and the two of you can then decide whether you come down or not. Just tell her that we welcome her here with our hearts!" 

"Thanks Louis!" Ahh Louis! As the door silently closed Aiden laid himself down again and I rolled over to look at him. 

"Hey!", my voice cracked and I put my hand on his cheek and turned his head towards me.

 His eyes were slighty glossed over. "Hi pretty girl...", he murmured and turned on his side so we were mirroring each other. My thumb went under his eyes to wipe the little gloss away.

"How are you?", he asked and pulled myself towards him by my waist. "I don't know...." 

"Its okay Iv....", he kissed my forehead. "No its not...you are hurting because of me..."

 "What noo?", he was shaking his head. "I heard you talking..." 

"Ivy that meant nothing! It hurts me not knowing how to help you...." 

"Just be there for me okay?" 

"Tell me what do to?" 

"Hold me okay?" 

"Don't cry anymore...." 

"Now I am pissed at her.", I snuggled myself closer and laid myself on his body.

 I listened to his heartbeat until he was talking again, "How did your interview go yesterday?" I chuckled, "Pretty well actually..." 

"So did you get your job?" 

"Not the one that I applied for, but I got kind off promoted." 

"Explain please?" "I was signed as a model." 

"What?!" 

"Yes." 

"My girlfriend is a model!", he screamed and started to tickle me. 

"W-What?", I asked startled. He down on me concerned.

 "You called me your girlfriend?" 

"Do you want to be?" 

"Your Girlfriend?" 

"mhm?" "

Yes!", I laughed and hugged him. He kissed my neck and giggled like a little schoolboy.

 I couldn't stop grinning as we went down the stairs and the boys looked at me confused. "Weren't you like crying yesterday?", Aaron asked as soon as he rounded the counter. "I guess but my boyfriend made me a lot happier," I hugged Aarons waist, "thank you!", I whispered and he kissed my head, "Your welcome Ivy.." 

"Wait!", Phillip chimed in, "Boyfriend? What did we miss?", he laughed. 

"Well I asked her to be my girlfriend this morning!", Aiden shrugged his shoulders and grabbed a bottle from the fridge. "That's huge man!", Aaron smiled and left my side to hug Aiden, "She Is your first serious girlfriend since Tracy!", Aiden pushed him away as soon as he said those words. His Eyes quickly looked with mine.