Dancing (David x Reader)

(F/S) = Favorite Song

Your Pov

Today I have the day off so I'm currently in my cabin bored out of my mind. Oh I think I should dance around my cabin because why not. I grabbed my phone and played (F/S).

I started to dance around having fun and singing along then the song came to an end. I went to turn off the music but I heard clapping behind me.

"(Y/N) that was amazing!" My red head boyfriend said. I blushed at his compliment.

"Aww David! You're always so sweet." Now it was his turn to blush.

Then I came up with a great idea. "Hey Davey?"

"Yes Honey Bee?"

"Do you want to dance with me?"

"O-oh I don't know. I don't want to leave Gwen with the kids. Not that I don't think she could handle it. I-" I stopped him in the middle of his rambling.

"I'm sure she will be fine. Just one dance. Please?"

"F-fine but, just one!"

I move to my phone and look for a cute song to dance to. After a lot of looking I chose Helpless from Hamilton. The song starts and I grab David's hands and we start to dance.

Then all to soon the song's almost done and when the last helpless happens I lean in for a kiss and and he reciprocates.

We pulled away and he had one thing to say.

"Wow!"

Suddenly we hear a big BOOM!

"Um we should probably help Gwen."