thanks

I would like to mainly thank (although they never know it) Alex and Miles for their existence and the strong bond that unites them. Their love and friendship inspired us to create every scene in this story, and without them, I never would have met Fer. Without them, we wouldn't have worked together but above all, we wouldn't have started this friendship. Then, I want to thank each person who read this story, each one who was attentive to the limited editions, those who sent us extensive messages that made us move to tears, those who recommended us. Last but not least, thanks to Alex from the United States who, after reading our story, contacted us to offer to help us improve the English version. That led us to Ali from Argentina to join the team to edit the Spanish version. Thank you for being our editors, and improving the story with your suggestions and spelling corrections. We hug our readers, and seriously, we are happy, proud, and very excited, for your words and interest in our work. Without you, without your unconditional support, the result wouldn't have been the same.

rosie

Finally, after months of work, we have managed to finish this version of our collaboration. We have experienced a roller coaster of emotions and above all, anxiety to release it for the fandom to read. In the last few months before I started talking to Rosie, the idea of ​​illustrating a story was stuck in my mind for a long time, and I was finally able to do it, for which I would like to especially thank her, (who throughout the process also became a good friend to me) to Alex and Ali (who volunteered and helped us with the details of text editing). I would also like to thank all the people who supported us by sharing, reading and downloading the story, who also let us know through beautiful comments and messages their opinion regarding the plot. Picking up on Rosie's thanks to Alex and Miles, I can say I'm amazed and overjoyed at how much can happen thanks to two people who never stop inspiring us.

fer

 Instagram: standingnextomilex and ferdreezart

PS: This story was published with illustrations in DIGITAL PDF BOOK format to download for free in three editions: the first was on 12/31/21, the second on 01/06/22 and the last on 03/17/22 . It was so well received in the fandom, that for the last edition we added new illustrations. It was published as a LIMITED EDITION so it is no longer available for download but you can read the plot with only two illustrations on this platform.

27, MARCH - 2022