Chapter 15

They reached the school. Both were extremely happy as this was their dream. They both entered the school together like many others. Some were new students and some were old. Suddenly something hit Rahul.

Rah: Ouch

Sana looked at him.

Sana: Kya hua?

Rah: Don't know. Kisine kuch phenka meri taraf

They looked down. It was a compass. Sana picked it up and both looked around a group of students was standing on side. One of them signalled them to come. Both looked at each other. Then walked towards them.

Sana: Ye tum logo ka hai?

They laughed at her. She got angry and shouted.

Sana: Sharam nhi aati kya tum logo ko? Aese kisi par ye sab phenkte ho?

Sm1: Abe ye to gusse mein bhi badi sexy lagti hai

Sana: Just shut the fuck up. Usko lag jata to?

Sm2: To kya hnn?

Sana: Uske lag skta tha. Kuch problem ho skti thi. Tum logo ko itni si bhi akal nhi hai

Sm3: Lagta hai madam ko boyfriend ki chinta hai

Sana fisted her hand. Rahul held it.

Rah: Chhod na yrr. Chal chalte hai

Sm2: Abe o darpok. Bandi teri tujhse zyada himmat wali hai. Chhup ja uske peeche

All laughed at him. Sana was looking at them with red eyes.

Sm1: Chhod de isse. Kisi kaam ka nhi hai ye. Saala apna lie lad tak nhi sakta. Mein ho na. Isse to better hi hu. Isse zyada bettee treat kar skta hu

He said with a smirk. Rahul lost his temper and held his collar and punched him on face. Blood started oozing from his mouth.

Rah: Saale ladkio se baat karne ki tameez nhi hai tujhe

He pushed him and held Sana's hand and left in anger. Sana squeezed his hand and drew circles on the back of his hand with her thumb to calm him down.

Sana: It's okk. Shaant ho jaoo. Jaane do

Rah: Kaise jaane doo? Saalo ki himmat ki kuch bhi bole

Sana hugged him and rubbed his back.

Sana: It's okk. Let it be

He calmed down and slowly hugged her back. After few minutes, they broke the hug.

Sana: Chale class mein?

Rahul nodded. They went to their class and checked the time table on board. Most of their subjects were same except two. So their lectures were also mostly together. They settled down on same bench. Class teacher came and took their attendance and told them their roll number. Then, they went to auditorium. Principal welcomed them with his everytime same boring speech. You are our own children and have to make this institute, your teachers and parents proud. Blah blah blah. Half of the students were sleeping. Finally he got down of stage and everybody started clapping. Why? Because finally he stopped his loudspeaker and came down.

Then they all went to their class. Today was the first day so it was just an introduction day. All teachers came in their respective periods and gave their introduction and students told about themselves. After half day, it was break so they went to cafeteria and had lunch. The day got completed like this and they came back home.

Meanwhile with Avu

She was doing her work.

At around 10:30

She went in Sana's room shouting her to wake up. But when she entered the bed was made properly and it was empty. She realized Sana didn't live her any longer. Her eyes filled with tears. It was been only few days when she left and Avu hadn't got used to it yet. She still used to end up in her room asking her to wake up. She wiped her tears and went back to work.

She picked her phone. There was Sana's picture on her lock screen. She kissed it and again started doing her work to divert her mind.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter