Let's Go🔥

"Kim Hongjoong, you do know that parole is a privilege, correct?" Ah yes. Kim Hongjoong, brother of the late Kim Taeha. He is about to be released on parole and he's smiling on the inside.

"Yes I do. Therefore, all I can say is that, unlike my sister, bless her soul, I don't want a life of crime. I've gotta get it how I live by having it the simple way."

"Parolees are usually having to spend their sentences away from anyone who's capable of crime. This includes your extended family."

Hongjoong nodded. He played it so well and perfect that it was almost unbelievable. "Well, officer, I'm willing to give up communication if that's what it takes. I honestly want the simple life, man."

    They listened along. "Just wanna, take a walk after work, hang out with my guys, look at life through a free human's eyes. And pay my bills."
⚜️

"The simple life? Are you serious?" Hongjoong chuckled at his undercover officer, Hwanwoong. "Been rehearsing that shit for five years. Gotta pay it off."

   He grabbed his stuff. "So we still get a regular shipment in a month. You get your cut plus a few extra cartons. Okay?" Hwanwoong gave him a look. "Come on, Joong." Hongjoong smiled.

  "Listen. It's what I'm good at." Hwanwoong shook his head at him. "So what's going on after this?" "Well, I got $45, Hwanwoong. I can do whatever the fuck I want."

   After he got released, Hongjoong took a cab to his sister's grave. While there, he felt another presence there. "I know you're over there, Hyungseo." Said man sighed. "What are you doing here, man?"

    Kevin walked up to him. "Let me guess: she thinks it's a stupid idea." "How did you even know I was gonna mention something of such?" Hongjoong chuckled. "As the family business goes, Seo, it was very obvious."

    Kevin shrugged. "So, what did she say?" "It's a fucking brilliant idea." Hyungseo said. Hongjoong rolled his eyes. "Then stop bugging." "She also said that it's gonna land you in prison again!"

    Hongjoong let out the most dramatic sigh. "I'm not gonna end up back in prison." "You said that the last time, dude. Let's be realistic, man." Hongjoong looked at him. "I am. It's what I'm good at. Gonna pull this shit off."

    Kevin just nodded, not believing shit this man was saying. "Now, I gotta go." "Careful." They parted ways. Hongjoong knew who he had to go see.
⚜️

   "Now. Just taste that, Minho. What does it taste like?" Let's meet Park Seonghwa, Hongjoong's partner in crime. Literally. Only thing is he wasn't locked up.

"It taste like tequila, hyung." "Correct, but I need it to be tequila and water. You know why?" "No, why?" Seonghwa leaned in. "When you're drunk, you just taste the tequila." Minho widened his eyes. "Ahh!" Seonghwa then walked off.

"I see some things just don't change." Seonghwa paused at the voice, slowly turning around. "No." Hongjoong smirked, walking down the stairs of his hidden business.

"Well look who the fuck it is!" He ran up to him, kissing his head. "Hey. Chill out. I'm fresh out of prison." "Finally let you out, huh?" "Quite evident."

Seonghwa shook his head. "Get yo ass back to where you came from." Hongjoong pouted. "That's no way to greet your partner in crime. Let's at least go have a drink at your place or something."

   "Hey, I'm not your partner. Yet." He went get his keys. "I looked up to your sister. I really did." Minho said to Hongjoong.

   "Pretty sure she would've loved to meet you." Seonghwa sighed. "Let's go. Got somewhere to take you anyways."

   Hongjoong smiled. "Knew you couldn't resist me." "You such a fuckin fool." The pair left the basement like place. "Be safe!" Minho yelled.
⚜️⚜️

Took the time to introduce the two bestfriends. This one's gonna be a BUNCH of fun I swear☺️

Buckle on up man. Y'all know how it goessss

Thanks for reading!🖤