This Gonna Be Fun🔥

"Pickpocket?" "The best on the street right now." Seongjoong were sitting at a lunch table, looking at the dude who had a client. "You sure he's the best?" Seonghwa nodded. "Watch."

   "Three cards! Take your pick!" Choi Wooyoung, a crazy dude but has sense beyond your definition. He's a street pit pocket, but it's more fun than what you seem. He goes unscathed, and no one would've never guessed.

"Let's go. Don't sleep, cause ya never gonna know where she's gonna go!" The card disappeared. Hongjoong was taken aback. "Not bad, huh?" "I've seen better." The game continued from afar.

"And we're following the Queen. And we're following the Queen. Now! Pick where you think she is." The man picked the wrong card and then realized he had no watch.

"Tough luck, man. But no hard feelings, right?" The man nodded and got up. They shook it off and in the process, Wooyoung also snagged an extra $20. "Hope you enjoyed. Have a nice day, sir."

Seonghwa turned to Hongjoong. "He's perfect." "Knew you'd like him."
⚜️

"Croissant. Regular mustard and honey mustard. Bacon. Literally just bacon. All of the cheese. Cheddar, Swiss and the fuckin Provolone. No lettuce or tomatoes. Put that bitch in the toaster. I'll pick up the sides. Preciate it."

Wooyoung waited as they fixed his sandwich. "So I'm lifting one necklace, right?" Seonghwa and Hongjoong nodded. "Yep." "That's right." Wooyoung nodded. "Legit money?"

"Legit." "Talking millions, man." Wooyoung nodded as he got his box of food. "Alright. I'm in." "Bet." "Good shit." He walked off. Seonghwa noticed something.

   "May I have my wallet back?" After Wooyoung got his box, he gave the elder back his wallet. "My fault." "Mmhmm." Hongjoong then noticed something else. "And my thumb ring?"

   "Shit." Wooyoung came back to give him his ring. "Sorry again." "He's amazing," Hongjoong mumbled. Seonghwa smirked. "Told ya."

——————

  "We're almost there man. It's not gonna be long before it starts forreal." "And word on the street is that when we get Mingi to design for Yunho, it's going up from there."

    "I hope you're right." "Okay. Recruits. How's it going?" "After you said no hers, it's been a bit rough." Hongjoong got up to go get a drink. "I need it go smooth, man. Not saying that a woman can't succeed. Have you seen the movie Widows?"

   "I mean we are technically doing the same thing. Just as good." "Correct." Seonghwa thought about it. He then got an idea. "What about San? You remember him don't you?" Hongjoong looked up in realization. "Holy shit!"
⚜️

   "Why am I doing this shit?" Let's meet Choi San, and this man is so dangerous it ain't even funny. "Hey, Jongseob? Buddy, take that outside for me, okay?" "Okay dad!" The youngster took his basketball out in front of the yard.

    San was going back to his work until he saw his phone ring. He looked in anger. "Oh fuck no." He picked up anyways. "Joong, I'm with my son. It's not a good time-" "I'm outside." San stopped. "What?!" "I'm in your garage."

    San made his way to his garage. "Now what the hell are you doing here?" "Oh I just came by to, ya know, catch up with my friends and what not." "Stop bullshitting me. Last job I did for you was full of shit!"

    Hongjoong sighed. "Come on, San. No one could fence a Canadian suitcase to Korea like you did." "Cause I was damn good at it." "Still is." "Yea thanks." Hongjoong looked around the garage.

   "How did you explain this shit to your last wife?" San paused. "Amazon." Jongseob ran in. "Dad! What's for dinner?!" "I'll see about it, Seob! Stay good and I might order pizza!" "Yay!" He ran back out.

   "I couldn't do it, man. Maybe in the next life. But kids? Now? In this economy? Yea nah." San sighed. "His mom said she didn't want him, and I wasn't about to let him go into foster care. I love that kid, man."

   Hongjoong pat his back. "You're too pure for this world, dude. Now, to discuss the job-" "Hongjoong I told you no!" The elder turned to him. "Want me to tell you how big of a job it is?" "Obviously not!" "Think I'm gonna tell you."

   Hongjoong mumbled him something, and San looked in disbelief. "You're fuckin with me?" "I can assure you: I'm not. I'm so forreal it's not even funny." San paused. He sighed, then nodded. "Alright, man. I'm in."
⚜️⚜️

We're almost there. When the real mission starts, that's when everyone gonna grab a hold of their seats.

Give it another chapter lmao.

Thank you for reading!🖤